An ideal candidate must have least 8 to 10 years of software development experience with 3-4 years in the capacity of Technical Lead/Software Architect.
- Creating and maintaining the overall structure and layout of a software system’s components and their interfaces within and outside of the system
- Ensuring that the Architectural attributes – Performance, Modularity, Reliability, Maintainability, Reusability, Internationalization and Accessibility – are met
- Ensuring technical cohesion and helping design the technical contract in interfaces and other abstract objects and data entities
- Leading design review & providing feedback
- Capable of designing extremely complex architecture with multiple applications/components involved, complex database designs, different database systems, distributed systems etc.
- Application Security & Performance standards knowledge for large scale applications
- Sound knowledge of industry standard Design Patterns and new patterns
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills and a highly professional attitude are essential
- Excellent programming and analytical skills with knowledge of design patterns
- 8-10 years of working experience in development of n-tier applications on Microsoft, Open source Mobile platforms or E-commerce Platform.
- Strong object oriented design and system architecture knowledge
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills