Boulder, CO /
TDA is looking for a copywriter with 0-3 years of experience. You must like writing; have the ability to write well; and understand that prepositions are not words to end sentences with. A degree in advertising, journalism or English is probably useful but one in Life Experiences is also beneficial.
We take pride in being one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces so please be willing to contribute to that environment. Which is another way of saying you can’t be a crappy person. We don’t like crappy people.
- Ability to collaborate as well as work independently to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned projects across a variety of mediums (print, social, digital, OOH, TV, radio) that are on brand and strategy
- Works under direction of ACD and CD to determine conceptual and copy direction
- Proactive and naturally curious about your work, constantly looking for opportunities and asking questions for improvement
- Work closely with the ACD + Creative Director + Strategy Director to pitch concepts that drive client briefs
- Track and maintain accurate daily timesheets
- Bachelor's degree or relevant schooling
- 0-3 years advertising agency experience as a Copywriter
- Portfolio that demonstrates your creative skills and passion for storytelling
- Writing experience across several forms of media
- Desire to create fun, smart, compelling, meaningful work
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Strong team player
- Meticulous about your craft including grammar, proofreading, basic English writing mechanics
TDA Benefits & Perks
- Half-day Fridays
- 90% coverage of health, vision and dental plans + access to Flexible Spending Accounts Plan
- Matching 401k
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Paid time off between Christmas and New Year
- Performance based bonus opportunities
- Work anniversary recognition
- Annual fitness reimbursement
- Birthday dinner stipend
- 14er charity donations
- Access to work cruiser bikes to make getting around town easier
Salary range: $50,000-$65,000 based on experience
This is a full-time position in our Boulder, CO office. Our office is currently operating in a hybrid capacity with one day in the office per week.
TDA does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.