Sales Operations Analyst
New York, NY /
Sales & Operations – Business Operations /
We believe shared knowledge has the power to create a better world. We’re on a mission to enable others to share what they know and monetize their knowledge. Through thoughtful tools and resources, we help transform expertise and know-how into thriving online businesses.
We’re seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to play a pivotal role in expanding our sales functions, driving improvements to key financial metrics such as MRR and customer LTV. Reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations, you will help prioritize and execute a roadmap that scales our sales organization, ensuring that our revenue growth objectives are met consistently and efficiently.
- Analyze performance, provide data, and make recommendations to drive sales efficiency and outcomes
- Partner with Sales and Data teams to build reporting and dashboards, providing metrics tracking and insights to the team and executive leadership
- Support key sales planning activities during forecasting and budgeting cycle
- Assist with sales compensation design and administration
- Identify and execute strategies to improve pipeline performance; boosting lead-gen and quality, reducing leakage, and ultimately increasing conversions
- Develop and refine sales enablement strategies and processes, equipping our teams with tools and tactics to make them more effective in their roles
- Support cross functional initiatives and go-to-market execution
- Become an expert in our sales tech-stack and partner with CRM-admins on further optimizations
- Direct experience and success implementing sales operations systems/processes, preferably in high-growth SaaS businesses
- Excellent analytical hard skills (Advanced SQL, Excel, at least one BI platform); able to break down ambiguous problems into actionable insights and concrete guidance
- Outstanding project management and communication skills, with an ability to distill information and direction effectively across a variety of stakeholders, from rep to executive levels
- Hands-on experience administering and optimizing a sales tech stack (preferably including Salesforce)
Teachable is an instructor-focused platform that empowers creators to build and sell online courses and coaching on any topic-from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Instructors using our platform have collectively earned more than a billion dollars to date.
Since our founding, we've raised more than $12.5 million from top venture investors and were acquired in March of 2020. Teachable is now part of Hotmart Company, a global tech group focused on the Creator Economy, with over 1,300 employees in 8 countries (Netherlands, USA, Brazil, Spain, Mexico, Colombia, France and UK). Hotmart´s mission is to help creators make a living from their passions, using digital products to entertain, help and instruct their audiences.
We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent. We won't hold you back from reaching your full potential at Teachable; you'll have the freedom to be an integral member of our tight-knit team, with great benefits and perks. Your work here will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
We plan to be optionally remote until at least September 2021
Comprehensive Health, Dental, & Vision benefits with options covering up to 100% of monthly premium
Generous Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
Parental leave, 16 weeks fully paid after three months of service
4% 401(k) with match after three months of service
Supplemental student loan repayment assistance or a professional education stipend
Tax-free commuter benefit
50% gym & wellness match
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. We are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we're committed to a fair and consistent interview process. Please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.