Head of Acquisition Marketing
New York, NY
Growth & Marketing – Acquisition
Our Growth team is currently seeking a Head of Acquisition who will be a key member of the Marketing team and will deliver against our business goals. The Head of Acquisition is responsible for the strategy and day-to- day management of various paid digital channels including SEM, Display Prospecting & Retargeting and Paid Social. This is an exciting role on a digitally focused acquisition team, managing healthy budgets and contributing hugely to the success of the company!
- Develop, own and communicate search, display, and paid social acquisition strategy.
- Expertly manage relationships and day to day with external agencies and partners, keeping them on schedule and assisting them in producing excellent work for Teachable.
- Manage copy, creative and landing page testing schedule to drive improved campaign results
- Responsible for managing paid media budget and forecasting revenue in conjunction with VP of Finance.
- Develop direct response marketing funnels that effectively convert a lead into a customer within a short time frame.
- Effectively track and measure impact of marketing activities, in partnership with the data team, taking a data-driven approach to adjust strategies and tactics.
- Reporting on progress against goals and relevant marketing metrics including acquisition funnel metrics and campaign performance.
Who You Are
- You have 7+ years of experience in digital marketing, and are proficient in using digital channels to drive ROI, preferably in the SaaS/Information space.
- You know the best practices and trends in digital marketing, particularly Paid Social and SEM, and understand how to build and convert a digital audience
- You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- You’re comfortable with numbers and interested in turning data into actionable insights
- You’re detail-oriented and can successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- You have exception oral and written communication skills
- You have the ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution.
- You are an innovative thinker that can seek out areas of opportunity and solve problems.
- You have a clear and direct approach to communication that helps you present findings clearly and work well with a team.
- You’re a proactive team player, willing to step outside of your job description if necessary
Teachable is an instructor-focused online course platform that lets course creators build and sell courses on any topic, from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Our thousands of instructors have earned more than $100M to date, and we've raised $8m+ from a group of top venture investors. We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent in NYC.
At Teachable, you will have the freedom to do your job and be an integral member of our tight-knit team, and you can do it all in our beautiful office in Flatiron with great benefits and perks. You’ll also get access to an ever-growing base of online educators, and your work will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
Perks and Benefits
Competitive salary and comprehensive health benefits (for individuals and families)
Discretionary vacation & time off; highly competitive parental leave
401(k) with match after 3 months of service
Monthly company activities and outings
Beautiful office in Flatiron, your own standing desk or other workspace
Gym + wellness matching stipend
Tax-free commuter benefits