New York, NY
Marketing – Content
At Teachable, we empower creators to transform their knowledge into income. We need you to help us convince potential course creators to teach what they know—and use Teachable to do it.
We’ve found that some of the best copywriters prefer to take their chances with freelance gigs and one-off projects, but they waste a lot of time digging up clients and searching for jobs. In this full-time role here at our snazzy New York office, you’ll be able to spend your day doing what you do best—writing fantastic copy that converts, and resonates with the real humans who use Teachable.
If you know you can help us attract new users to Teachable, then we want you to join our team.
Your work may include:
- Sales letters
- Landing pages
- Sales and nurture emails for all sales and marketing campaigns
- Webinars and webinar promotional emails
- Facebook and google ads
- Sales pages
- Video sales letters
- Website copy
- Other content assets, like lead magnets and other copy for important campaigns
Who You Are:
- You have 2–4 years of direct-response copywriting experience in digital products, courses, software, or information products
- You are confident in your ability to tell compelling stories that sell
- You have a deep understanding of direct-response marketing funnels
- You have experience crafting successful offers
- You can explain why you make the copy decisions that you do when collaborating with the rest of the team
- You’re a thoughtful, kind teammate.
- You believe in the Oxford comma. Just kidding, we’re up for a good debate.
Teachable is an instructor-focused online course platform that lets course creators build and sell courses on any topic, from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Our thousands of instructors have earned more than $150M to date, and we've raised $12.5m+ from a group of top venture investors. We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent in NYC.
At Teachable, you will have the freedom to do your job and be an integral member of our tight-knit team, and you can do it all in our beautiful office in Flatiron with great benefits and perks. You’ll also get access to an ever-growing base of online educators, and your work will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.