San Francisco, CA.
Teak is a branding and content studio. We describe what we do as a combination of the visual design of a branding firm, storytelling of a production company, and innovation of a digital agency.
Our long-term goal is pretty straightforward– we’re here to make things that inspire us, work with people that inspire us, brands that inspire us and remain dedicated to seeking out the inspiration that keeps us fresh, motivated and excited to get up every day and come to work.
And we need some help. We’re looking for a multi-talented Project Manager– someone who can help us manage projects from the initial proposal and brief through production and delivery. We’re looking for full-time, but can also start freelance, whatever works best for both of us. Here's what we're looking for:
- - 1-3 years of studio, production company, agency or freelance experience.
- - Strong people skills and ability to build relationships with clients and your team at Teak.
- - At least some knowledge of managing projects and experience in a production discipline– small to large-scale websites, brand/identity projects, and/or live-action production or post-production projects. Most importantly you have a passion for learning and growing across all disciplines.
- - Can manage resource requirements, required skill sets and allocate/coordinate team members for each project.
- - A love for solving problems and seeing ideas come to life, and the confidence to create solutions in unique ways.
- - A keen eye for detail coupled with strong creative and strategic judgement.
- - Mastery of Google Suite, some understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, and experience with the usual PM tools (Slack, Dropbox, etc…)
- - You're nice and like to be around other people.
Our working environment:
- We understand that everyone develops their own working style. All we care about is that your work is finished on time and up to our high standards.
- Every day here is different. We work with lot of great clients in all different kinds of media. One thing that is consistent– we focus on doing vs. talking about doing.
- We've got a stocked fridge, constantly brewing Peet's coffee, Lagunitas beer on tap and nice bathrooms.
- We typically gather around our kitchen table and eat lunch together.
An important point: we're not owned by a giant holding company, so unless you live in San Francisco you'll have to move yourself out here for this job. You should probably move here anyway.