Full-Time or Freelance
Teak is a branding and content studio. We describe what we do as a combination of the visual design of a branding firm, storytelling of a production company, and innovation of a digital agency.
Our long-term goal is pretty straightforward– we’re here to make things that inspire us, work with people that inspire us, brands that inspire us and remain dedicated to seeking out the inspiration that keeps us fresh, motivated and excited to get up every day and come to work.
We're looking for a ridiculously talented designer to join us.
Our immediate need is freelance, but we're willing to go full-time with the right person. Here's what we're looking for:
- Recent graduates to 1 year of studio, agency or freelance experience creating inspirational branding work.
- Crazy-impressive portfolio of design work across UX, web, identity, packaging, retail/environments, and advertising - from concepts to guidelines.
- Strong strategic instincts and communication skills.
- Dedicated to making things better through design and incredibly curious about culture, consumers and brands.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment. You're committed to quality and craft. And you're incredibly versatile and energized by working on a big range of projects.
- You have passions outside of work that make lunch conversations more interesting.
- -You're nice and like to be around other people.
Our working environment:
- We don't want to change your working style– everyone has their own way. All we care about is that your work is finished on time and up to our high standards.
- Every day here is different. We work with lot of great clients in all different kinds of media. One thing that is consistent– we focus on doing vs. talking about doing.
- We've got a stocked fridge, constantly brewing Peet's and Philz coffee and nice bathrooms.
We're not owned by a giant holding company, so unless you live in San Francisco you'll have to move yourself out here for this job. You should probably move here anyway.
Make sure to include a resume and a link to your work when you apply.