Senior Account Executive
810 - Sales - Outside US West – Outside Sales West
WHO WE ARE
Tealium is the leader in real-time unified marketing solutions, helping brands seamlessly integrate their siloed applications and data, and drive more profitable interactions across all digital touchpoints. Tealium’s open real-time Universal Data Hub (UDH) is a platform that enables digital marketers, data and analytics, and IT the ability to manage, govern, enrich, activate, and own their overarching corporate data strategy, reducing chaos and building better customer experiences.
Founded in 2008, Tealium is the most trusted vendor in its space and its award-winning solutions are used by hundreds of global enterprises, including Ancestry.com, T-Mobile, Microsoft, HP, Uber, Facebook, Kimberly-Clark, LDS Church, Petco, American Airlines, Priceline, Univision, Orange, Sony, and many others.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a passionate, motivated, high-performing salesperson with experience selling data driven SaaS technology. The ideal candidate historically meets and exceeds quota, thrives on winning and is willing to take the necessary steps to get there including but not limited to aggressively prospecting, building and maintaining a pipeline of 4X quota, as well as possessing the ability to strategically navigate through organizations in an effort to get in front of key decision makers. We are prioritizing candidates sitting in Minneapolis.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Qualify, build and manage an accurate sales pipeline working with up to 100 accounts in your assigned territory. Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails and social selling with a focus on generating new business within our existing customers and new prospects.
- Build strong relationships with customers and prospects through delivery of web and in person sales presentations, illustrating strong product knowledge and sales best practices.
- Strategically focus and target your territory to close new business, leveraging support staff and providing direction and guidance to your sales prospecting team.
- Maintain a strong level of proficiency in all products, including the target buyer, product positioning, major benefits and features, as well as the skills to communicate those benefits to customers. Gain a strong understanding of our product to effectively identify and communicate strong use cases within the target account.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction with all prospective customers
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT
- You bring 5 to 8+ years of full cycle sales experience within a digital marketing or big data/analytics SaaS environment
- A Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Administration required
- Proven success penetrating new markets and closing new business
- Technically adept, self-motivated and driven by results
- Ability to accurately forecast based upon realistic opportunity assessment
- You are a road warrior and are willing to hotel surf up to 40% of the time
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium and our Universal Data Hub (UDH) make this a unique career opportunity that could be once in a lifetime. Organizations from small businesses to large global enterprises are standardizing on Tealium to drive improvements in their overall data and digital efforts, and we are a foundational platform to the smartest organizations and their strategy moving forward. There are over 750 global enterprises now using Tealium and we have >92% renewal rates, which is best in class. Plus, who wouldn’t want to enjoy a flexible work from home schedule and the perk of a corporate headquarters location in Sunny San Diego! Our office space in Torrey Pines is just minutes from the beach and surrounded by beautiful hiking trails. Our beautiful location is just one of the many perks we offer! At Tealium we dress casual (but professional), enjoy the perks of a competitive paid time off policy, rich benefit plans, company holidays, 401(K) match, and Employee Stock Options - just to name a few. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing colleagues we enjoy working with daily.