Regional Vice President, Enterprise Sales - Midwest
Chicago, IL /
810 - Sales - Outside US West – Outside Sales West /
WHO WE ARE:
Tealium is the trusted leader in the customer data industry. We believe unified customer data is an organization’s most valuable asset and greatest competitive advantage. We help brands seamlessly unify their siloed customer data and applications in real time, and drive more profitable interactions across all touchpoints. Tealium’s Customer Data Hub (CDH) enables you to connect your data so you can connect with your customers.
Founded in 2008, Tealium’s patented and award-winning solutions are used by over 1,000 of the world's most innovative brands, including Sony, Providence St. Joseph Health, Cambria Health, T-Mobile, Hulu, Uber, Facebook, Expedia, Hyatt, Barcelo Hotel Group, Sportsbet, Utah Jazz, American Airlines, The Gap, Orange, and many others.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Reporting to the Head of North American Sales, the Regional Vice President position is responsible for the leadership and development, management and execution to the revenue goals for a team of up to 8 geographically disperse quota-carrying field-based Enterprise Account Executives (AE's) and Strategic Account Directors (SAD's). Each team member is responsible for maintaining high activity levels, daily prospecting, pipeline growth, prospect qualification, and delivering on assigned monthly/quarterly sales revenue targets. The right executive for this Regional VP position must have the proven ability to increase the productivity of sales representatives through skill development and adherence to activity standards; while providing inspiration, rapid conflict resolution, and the ability to build a high-performance sales culture.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Coach and mentor your sales team in order to achieve specific targets.
- Drive development of sales processes, procedures and organizational goals.
- Ensure activity standards are being delivered on. Demonstrate clear ability to correlate activity standards with Business Results.
- Ensure use of Salesforce.com and accuracy of metrics.
- Monitor and track sales individual performance, strengths and weaknesses, and be able to clearly communicate evaluations and execute developmental steps (performance reviews, improvement plans, etc.).
- Coach, develop, and mentor sales professionals to drive continuous improvement in sales skills and product knowledge.
- Partnering with your leadership to ensure the success of your direct reports; but also working together to build a better skill set and training, distribution process and go-to-market, working with Channel, Success, Product, Marketing and the Corporate Sales organization to drive overall success.
- Verify daily results, productivity measures, and assist with commission tracking.
- Meet with each SAE individually weekly to review previous weeks and month/quarter/year to date results, lessons learned and areas for improvement. Continually coach and manage to improve results.
- Coach lowest performers for improvement and replace those that do not improve to basic role standards.
- Travel to locations and cities with the largest and most strategic customer and prospect base to regularly join meetings with your team.
- Manage tightly to expenses and HR and company guidelines, represent the vision and strategy of the company at all times.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT
- You bring 5+ years of high-performance Enterprise SaaS Sales Management experience in and are comfortable and familiar with the Digital and Data operations space.
- Proven track record of achieving measurable business results goals in a fast paced, high performance sales environment. Must demonstrate history of quantifiable success.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and organization skills
- Proficient in use of systems and data to manage the operation to optimal efficiency and results.