Revenue Enablement Program Manager
Remote - United States /
815 - Sales Operations and Management – Sales Operations and Management /
WHO WE ARE
Tealium is the most trusted and world’s largest independent customer data platform. Tealium connects customer data – spanning web, mobile, offline, and IoT devices — so brands can connect with their customers. Tealium’s turnkey integration ecosystem supports more than 1,300 client-side and server-side vendors and technologies, empowering brands to create a unified, real-time customer data infrastructure.
Tealium’s customer data solutions encompass tag management, an API hub, a customer data platform with machine learning and AI, and data management solutions that make customer data more valuable, actionable, and secure. Tealium has been a trusted provider of customer data solutions for more than a decade, and more than 850 top businesses worldwide including Microsoft, Hyatt, Gap, HSBC and Novartis rely on Tealium to power their customer data strategies.
Team Tealium works and lives across the U.S. and in nearly 20 countries across the world. We are intentional about our culture, our investment in our team members and how we care and connect.
Tealium = Teal + Helium. Teal: a vibrant reflection that evokes authenticity, trustworthiness, reliability, open communication and clarity of thought. Helium: we rise above, a kinetic force that elevates our customers’ and our experiences beyond all others.
We win together with respect and appreciation for the talents required of all positions and the people who contribute to each of these.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You bring an understanding of SaaS Sales and CS team operations and a proven track record in translating business needs into scalable and impactful enablement. You will be responsible for building various programs including in-person sessions, on-demand learning, playbooks, deal coaching, and communications aimed at enhancing our sales teams effectiveness. Everything you do focuses on driving scalability, repeatability, and empowering the Sales and Customer Success Organizations with the right knowledge, skills, and confidence to meet their goals.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Creates and executes various programs, plans, and training initiatives for members of the global Sales and Customer Success organizations in areas including industry, sales, product and process knowledge
- Establish relationships with sales leaders and stakeholder such that every Enablement initiative has participation from the business in its planning, development, sign off and release
- Leads regular recurring Sales Enablement live events and produces on-demand eLearning courses
- Familiar with the models, methods and best practices in Adult Learning, Instructional Design, Curriculum Development, eLearning Development, Training Facilitation, Evaluation Methods, etc.
- Define success metrics and effectively assesses program impact on sales revenue including new sales as well as upsell and cross sell metrics
- Collaborates and communicates with product, industry, and subject matter experts to create and deploy initiatives needed to train the organization Communicates compelling updates and messages to the community in a clear, concise and compelling manner
- Designs multi-tiered programs that incorporate a blend of methods to maximize retention and adoption (i.e., peer to peer community learning, hands-on workshops, deal coaching, on-demand tools, situational simulations, quizzes, exams, practicals and playbooks)
- You have strong negotiating skills within a context of sensitivity and conflicting interests of various stakeholders
- Utilizes technology to gamify, track and measure the completion and effectiveness of all training programsWorks closely with leadership and the wider Revenue Enablement team to manage the successful deployment, execution of communications
- Document sales processes and define standard operating procedures, and help managers implement them
- Conducts research to identify unique approaches and habits of top-performing team members and brings that knowledge to the wider teams
- Establishes a leader’s first approach to everything we deliver in Enablement
WHAT YOU BRING TO TEALIUM
- Bachelor's degree, masters preferred, in business, technology, training or education
- Several years of experience in Sales, Sales enablement and / or education with a proven track record of success
- Proven record of working with and influencing SDR’s, Account Executives, Customer Success Teams, Sales Leaders, extended teams
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment, highly adaptable, and well organizedProven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results
- Strong ability to represent concepts, as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas into the curriculum with a sense of how Sales and CS professionals think, operate, and absorb training
- Ability to analyze, interpret and provide insights on data to drive course correction and higher productivity (expert excel skills is a must)
- Passionate about deeply understanding your customers; exceptional at listening, asking open-ended questions, conducting interviews, and synthesizing feedback
- Get it done attitude with a strong sense of team spirit
- Excellent attention to detail, oral, written, and presentation skills, confident communicator with a flair for storytelling
- Strategic thinker that can see the big picture, innovate, and adapt to constant change
- Genuinely likes helping others and has a service-oriented mindset
- Knowledge of Tealium solutions with a keen understanding of product messaging and positioning in addition to overall industry knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills that span across various cultures and professional backgrounds.
- Ability to connect the dots organizationally, network effortlessly, influences various roles, levels, and profiles to drive collaboration and program excellence
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and likes the challenge of building new and innovative things
- Several years of relevant work experienceYou are agile, efficient and detail orientedYou have exceptional presentation, facilitation and written skillsYou have the proven ability to work independently to meet objectives
At Tealium, we don’t just offer the ordinary, we provide the extraordinary:
- Tealium WOWs (Ways of Work), our award winning culture is how with think, act and connect together at Tealium
- Mosaic, our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is grounded in our mosaic of diverse perspectives and shared belonging as we live in work across the US and in nearly 20 countries
- Tealium Cares, to promote caring in our communities, 15 hours of paid work time for volunteer activities and programs is offered annually
- Tealium Connects (remote-first working), enabling many of us to choose where we do our best work and offering new hire stipends to assist with purchasing things we need to support a successful home office environment
- Tealium Ownership, share in the success of Tealium by becoming an owner of Tealium beginning with new hire equity grants
- Tealium Time, unlimited paid time-off policy to offer flexibility to take time when needed and robust leave programs, including extended paid parental leave and company holidays
- Healium, health and wellness programs to help us be our best selves in the experiences of health, physical, mental, social, and even financial well-being and wellness
- Healium Be-Well Break, an annual all-company paid shutdown to provide a true break for us all
- Tealium LIFT (Learning is Facilitated at Tealium), offering a myriad of professional development opportunities with over 6,000 courses available on demand to best-in-class manager and leadership development programs
- Health and Related Benefits Programs, offering market competitive benefits programs
Collectively, we contribute our individual pieces (identity, experiences, heritage, backgrounds, religions, viewpoints, gender and more ) to form the mosaic of Team Tealium. It is our continuing philosophy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. Tealium does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium’s solutions makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity.
*Offerings vary by level and location.