Program Manager, Global Sales Enablement
San Diego, CA /
815 - Sales Operations and Management – Sales Operations and Management /
WHO WE ARE:
Tealium is the trusted leader in the customer data industry. We believe unified customer data is an organization’s most valuable asset and greatest competitive advantage. We help brands seamlessly unify their siloed customer data and applications in real time, and drive more profitable interactions across all touchpoints. Tealium’s Customer Data Hub (CDH) enables you to connect your data so you can connect with your customers.
Founded in 2008, Tealium’s patented and award-winning solutions are used by over 1,000 of the world's most innovative brands, including Sony, Providence St. Joseph Health, Cambria Health, T-Mobile, Hulu, Uber, Facebook, Expedia, Hyatt, Barcelo Hotel Group, Sportsbet, Utah Jazz, American Airlines, The Gap, Orange, and many others.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Tealium is searching for a Sales Enablement Program Manager, who will drive the execution and delivery of enablement programs that focus on sales productivity and efficiency. As part of the growing enablement team at Tealium, you will be focused on building, scaling and maintaining enablement programs. These programs include an on-boarding course for new hires across the company, ongoing Sales Enablement Trainings, certification programs, annual and mid-year Sales Kick Off events and sales reporting.
This position will report to the Director, Global Sales Enablement, and will work collaboratively with Sales Leadership, Product Marketing, Sales Operations team members, Human Resources, and other teams across the organization.
YOUR DAY TO DAY:
- As the Sales Enablement Program Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the programs for the sales teams are equipped with content, resources and training that is current, relevant, actionable, and easily consumed through the best and most appropriate tool. This will involve working with a broad set of key stakeholders, including sales operations, sales leadership, product marketing and other key subject matter experts, to prioritize, launch and measure sales programs in alignment with strategic priorities, and sales initiatives. The role will drive continuous innovation in sales enablement programs and tools to enhance overall participation and productivity in strategic initiatives to support the organization's business strategy and the potential to both create and facilitate content.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- You have experience: 2-3 years of experience in sales
- Presentation skills at a level to be able to engage various size rooms with a compelling message
- Experience working collaboratively with, and communicating to all levels of an organization and it's stakeholders.
- Personal drive: Effective time manager, capable of developing the strategy and executing on the tactics and supporting programs, on time and on budget while managing competing priorities
- Experience administering a sales tech stack with tools such as SalesHood, Learning Management Systems, Slack, Highspot/Seismic, Salesforce, Outreach
- High level of creativity, flexibility and dependability
- Ability to work through ambiguity to prioritize work based on business value
- Proven ability to work independently to meet goals and objectives
- Degree: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in program management or business-related fields
- Travel: Willing and able to travel (approximately 15%) to execute various training programs.
- Experience in an Enablement role or a similar role supporting sales teams.
- Experience using cutting edge enablement platforms with mobile learning, experiential learning, gamification, and robust tracking and reporting features.
- Experience creating or authoring training content, developing learning strategies
- Experience with eLearning authoring tools
- Experience in a global organization supporting across geographies, time zones and cultures
- Solid knowledge of Google Suite, and Microsoft office suite
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium and our Customer Data Hub (CDH) makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity. Organizations from start-ups to large global enterprises are utilizing Tealium to unify their customer data in real time and drive improvements in their overall data strategy. Over 1,000 global brands trust Tealium, and in an increasingly noisy market we are proud to maintain best-in-class renewal rates of >90%. When our customers are happy, we’re happy.
Our corporate HQ is located in sunny San Diego, just minutes from the beach and surrounded by beautiful hiking trails and the renowned Torrey Pines golf course. Our location is just one of the many perks we enjoy; At Tealium we dress casually (but professional), enjoy a flexible paid time off policy, rich benefit plans, company holidays, 401(K) match, and employee Stock Options - just to name a few. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with some of the brightest minds in San Diego. If you are interested in being a part of Team Teal, we’d love to hear from you!
TEAL celebrates diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. It is our continuing policy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. TEAL does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.