San Diego, CA /
206 - Product Management – Product Management /
WHO WE ARE:
Tealium is the trusted leader in the customer data industry. We believe unified customer data is an organization’s most valuable asset and greatest competitive advantage. We help brands seamlessly unify their siloed customer data and applications in real time, and drive more profitable interactions across all touchpoints. Tealium’s Customer Data Hub (CDH) enables you to connect your data so you can connect with your customers.
Founded in 2008, Tealium’s patented and award-winning solutions are used by over 1,000 of the world's most innovative brands, including Sony, Providence St. Joseph Health, Cambria Health, T-Mobile, Hulu, Uber, Facebook, Expedia, Hyatt, Barcelo Hotel Group, Sportsbet, Utah Jazz, American Airlines, The Gap, Orange, and many others.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a passion for technology to join our rapidly growing Product team. The ideal candidate has experience with Martech, Data, or Analytics software products and experience working closely with engineering teams to launch new features and functionality. This role will be dedicated to driving new innovation and adoption of Tealium’s Data Access, our newly launched ML platform Tealium Predict, and supporting development of a reporting and analytics center of excellence.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Become a visible Subject Matter Expert on Tealium products in your focus area
- Conduct market research and user acceptance testing to challenge assumptions and ensure sound decision-making
- Help drive vision, roadmap, strategy and requirements that meet the needs of Tealium’s customers
- Act as an evangelist with internal stakeholders to develop and execute on strategy using bleeding edge technologies across a broad range of use cases
- Work with design teams to create solutions that are compelling, clean, intuitive, and practical
- Strategize with Engineering to resolve tech debt, prioritize feature development, and create innovative solutions to complex technical problems
- Write functional and technical requirements docs
- Partner with Leads and Scrum Masters to give guidance throughout development sprints
- Create and perform webinars and product demos in front of small, medium, and large audiences internally and externally
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Sales, Education, and Customer Success to produce go-to-market materials, training documents, and high customer adoption
- Ensure launch of new product and feature documentation in Tealium’s Showroom
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT
- You bring product management experience within the Martech, Data or Analytics space
- You have proven success with launching new software products, speaking the voice of the customer and evangelizing product adoption
- You are comfortable delivering product presentations and webinars to large audiences
- You have exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
- You have excellent abilities to execute to plan and get things done
- You have strong relationship building skills and experience developing cross functional relationships with, but not limited to Engineering, Marketing, and Sales
- You have a passion for technology, innovation, and continuous learning
- You bring software development, statistics/math or other technical experience
- You have experience with Confluence, Jira, and other collaboration tools
- You are well-versed in Agile Scrum best practices
- You are familiar with global data privacy regulations including GDPR and CCPA
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium and our Customer Data Hub (CDH) makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity. Organizations from start-ups to large global enterprises are utilizing Tealium to unify their customer data in real time and drive improvements in their overall data strategy. Over 1,000 global brands trust Tealium, and in an increasingly noisy market we are proud to maintain best-in-class renewal rates of >90%. When our customers are happy, we’re happy.
Our corporate HQ is located in sunny San Diego, just minutes from the beach and surrounded by beautiful hiking trails and the renowned Torrey Pines golf course. Our location is just one of the many perks we enjoy; At Tealium we dress casually (but professional), enjoy a flexible paid time off policy, rich benefit plans, company holidays, 401(K) match, and employee Stock Options - just to name a few. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with some of the brightest minds in San Diego. If you are interested in being a part of Team Teal, we’d love to hear from you!
TEAL celebrates diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. It is our continuing policy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. TEAL does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.