Digital Marketing Manager (Northern EMEA)
Reading, United Kingdom /
701 - Marketing – Marketing /
WHO WE ARE:
Tealium is the trusted leader in the customer data industry. We believe unified customer data is an organization’s most valuable asset and greatest competitive advantage. We help brands seamlessly unify their siloed customer data and applications in real time and drive more profitable interactions across all touchpoints. Tealium’s Customer Data Hub (CDH) enables you to connect your data so you can connect with your customers.
Founded in 2008, Tealium’s patented and award-winning solutions are used by over 1,000 of the world's most innovative brands, including Sony, Providence St. Joseph Health, Cambria Health, T-Mobile, Hulu, Uber, Facebook, Expedia, Hyatt, Barcelo Hotel Group, Sportsbet, Utah Jazz, American Airlines, The Gap, Orange, and many others.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks (e.g. websites, email, online marketing and PPC) to convey continuity of Tealium’s brand image and messaging. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence across Northern Europe while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness. This position contributes to strategic marketing initiatives in the digital scope, as well as other marketing programs within the department (e.g. events, social media, communications) and shares cross-functional knowledge with marketing team members.
The person assists with various high-level and low-level tasks. This position will, at times, assist in project management to execute other digital marketing efforts through external vendors. The Digital Marketing Manager may be involved in research and discovery of tools and resources to streamline and/or improve Tealium’s digital marketing efforts or processes. You should love working as part of a team in a fast paced, energetic environment.
This position reports to the Senior Director of Marketing, EMEA.
- 5+ years of online marketing experience (SEO, Email Marketing, Web Analytics, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience using Marketo, or a similar Marketing Automation tool
- Administer Wordpress CMS for multiple corporate web properties
- Code and optimise landing pages for lead generation campaigns
- Help design and/or develop email newsletter templates for use in marketing automation campaigns
- Manage paid social advertising with a keen focus on ROI
- Manage and make suggestions for continual improvement in Google PPC
- Develop banners and other collateral for online campaigns
- Design and produce various graphics for websites, emails, landing pages, Powerpoint presentations, etc
- Experience and comfortability working in a B2B environment (Tech/SaaS preferred but not required)
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- BA/BS degree or equivalent related work experience
- Excellent English required, French preferred
- Ability to travel up to 20% within region
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium and our Customer Data Hub (CDH) makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity. Organizations from start-ups to large global enterprises are utilizing Tealium to unify their customer data in real time and drive improvements in their overall data strategy. Over 1,000 global brands trust Tealium, and in an increasingly noisy market we are proud to maintain best-in-class renewal rates of >90%. When our customers are happy, we’re happy.
At Tealium we dress casually (but professional), enjoy a flexible paid time off policy, rich benefit plans, company holidays, and employee Stock Options - just to name a few. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with some of the brightest minds in the business. If you are interested in being a part of Team Teal, we’d love to hear from you!
TEAL celebrates diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. It is our continuing policy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. TEAL does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.