Director, Customer & Partner Education
San Diego, CA
103 - Education – Education
WHO WE ARE:
Tealium is the leader in real-time customer data orchestration solutions. We help brands seamlessly integrate their siloed data and applications, and drive more profitable interactions across online and offline customer touchpoints. Tealium’s Universal Data Hub (UDH) enables digital, data and analytics, and IT organizations to manage, govern, enrich, activate, and own their overarching customer data strategy, reducing chaos and delivering better customer experiences.
Founded in 2008, Tealium’s award-winning solutions are used by hundreds of global enterprises, including Ancestry.com, T-Mobile, HP, Uber, Facebook, Expedia, Kimberly Clark, LDS Church, Hyatt, Sportsbet, American Airlines, The Gap, Univision, Orange, Sony, and many others.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Tealium is seeking a strong candidate for the role of Director, Customer & Partner Education. The successful individual will have a track record of successfully enabling customers and partners in the Enterprise space and a solid understanding of the nuances of SaaS education. Our team needs a manager that can navigate a fast-paced environment and be an effective communicator across multiple teams within the company and across multiple continents. Strong relationship building skills with customers, partners and internal staff is a must.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Create and deliver a vision & roadmap for the content and delivery of learning solutions in alignment with the company’s product roadmap and go-to-market plan
- Define KPIs to measure the effectiveness/impact of learning solutions for clients and partners
- Gather and analyze feedback from customers and subject matter experts to determine learning needs and continuously improve the Customer Education program overall
- Establish a program to offer continuous learning to keep customers up-to-date on new technologies and new features that are critical to driving customer & partner success and self-sufficiency
- Develop and manage a team to transform and scale best-in-class learning solutions for clients
- Spearhead a modern content strategy to ensure that customers have frictionless access to the right training, in the right form, across the right channel
- Expand the Online Learning Management System to be a critical piece of the customer and partner on-boarding and enablement programs
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT
- 5-10 years of experience leading customer enablement for global technology companies
- Ability to design customer education from an outside in perspective
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts quickly and accurately
- Ability to challenge legacy behaviors and the status quo
- Self-discipline and motivation to produce results with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to details and demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proven ability to gather and assess data to make highly informed, strategic decisions
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in global Enterprise and SMB On-Prem and SaaS Software Industry
- Experience with managing and developing a team. You genuinely enjoy being a people leader and developing talent
- Good at partnering with multiple teams across multiple office locations to extract the information needed
- Excellent project management skills to oversee multiple work streams
- Ability to learn complex information quickly and thrive in a generally fast-paced environment subject to change based on business needs
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium and our Universal Data Hub (UDH) make this a unique career opportunity that could be once in a lifetime. Organizations from small businesses to large global enterprises are standardizing on Tealium to drive improvements in their overall data and digital efforts, and we are a foundational platform to the smartest organizations and their strategy moving forward. There are over 750 global enterprises now using Tealium and we have >92% renewal rates, which is best in class. Our corporate headquarters is located in Sunny San Diego! Our office space in Torrey Pines is just minutes from the beach and surrounded by beautiful hiking trails. Our beautiful location is just one of the many perks we offer! At Tealium we dress casual (but professional), enjoy the perks of a competitive paid time off policy, rich benefit plans, company holidays, 401(K) match, and Employee Stock Options - just to name a few. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing colleagues we enjoy working with daily.