Clayton, New Mexico /
Clinical Services – Counseling & Therapy /
Full-Time / Part-Time / Contract
TeamBuilders is a community-based behavioral health organization with a vision to provide unconditional care to adults, children and families. TeamBuilders’ commitment also translates to its employees and their families. TeamBuilders truly promotes work-life balance and creativity. TeamBuilders encourages employees to pursue their passions, participate in educational opportunities, and enjoy the work they do. TeamBuilders offers supervision and training opportunities to all its staff. TeamBuilders also sets high expectations for achieving excellence in service to the community. The pursuit of excellence is fundamental to employee success and growth within the organization.
The Clinical Therapist is supervised by the Clinical Supervisor/Director, but must work in collaboration with all program managers, coordinators, and staff. The Clinical Therapist is responsible for psychosocial assessment, consultation, care coordination, crisis intervention services, treatment plan development/monitoring, and conducting individual, group, and/or family therapy for assigned clients. May include office, home-based, or community-based service provision.
- Master’s Degree or Doctorate from an accredited college or university in Social Work; Guidance and Counseling; Psychology; or related health field, plus any combination or graduate studies in the above areas.
- Experience in Behavioral Health adding up to two (2) years of experience working with SED children and families or SMI/SUD/COD adults.
- New Mexico Licensure in one or more of the following: LPCC, LCSW, LMFT, PhD, PsyD, LMSW, LMHC, LPAT.
- Thorough knowledge and use of community resources.
- The ability to consistently establish positive relationships, communicate and work cooperatively with clients, families, colleagues, staff, and community members.
- Must be computer literate in order to effectively maintain compliance with BHSD Standards and requirements for use of computerized client assessments, data systems, etc.
- Must have and maintain current, valid NM Driver’s License. Must also have and maintain clean driving record, as well as auto insurance.
- Bi-lingual/Bi-cultural preferred (English/Spanish).
TeamBuilders is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.