Customer Service Representative
Taos, New Mexico /
Administrative Services – Customer Service /
TeamBuilders is a community-based behavioral health organization with a vision to provide unconditional care to adults, children and families. TeamBuilders’ commitment also translates to its employees and their families. TeamBuilders truly promotes work-life balance and creativity. TeamBuilders encourages employees to pursue their passions, participate in educational opportunities, and enjoy the work they do. TeamBuilders offers supervision and training opportunities to all its staff. TeamBuilders also sets high expectations for achieving excellence in service to the community. The pursuit of excellence is fundamental to employee success and growth within the organization.
Under the direct supervision of the Office Manager or designee, the Customer Services Representative’s (CSR) primary function is to greet new and established clients, answer and direct incoming calls to appropriate recipients, and collect and log daily payments/charges. The CSR also performs brief intake interviews with new or returning clients, checks insurance eligibility, and schedules appointments. The CSR is the company’s first impression to all guests entering the building. It is the duty of the CSR to provide a welcoming and comforting environment to all clientele.
- Bi-lingual/Bi-cultural English and Spanish, preferred.
- Obtained a Criminal Records Clearance (local, state, and FBI).
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree in relevant human services field preferred.
- Excellent typing, organizational, written and verbal communication skills required.
- Familiarity with Google Suite, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish tasks within established deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently establish positive relationships, and to work effectively and cooperatively with clients, families, colleagues, staff, and community members.
- Must be computer literate for use of computerized data systems, software applications, and reporting, etc.
TeamBuilders is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.