Remote - USA /
COVID Update - We are actively hiring for this position and are operating as a fully distributed organization across the United States. We anticipate a future where some Eveners will be in an office again, but many will continue to be remote for their entire tenure. We are building an organization that puts the health and wellbeing of our employees (and their families) first.
More than half of American workers live paycheck-to-paycheck. Stuck in this cycle, they collectively lose over $120 billion each year on payday loans, bank overdrafts, and fees. We’re trying to fix that by building new financial services that make it easier to plan ahead, pay down debt, and save. And we’re doing it as a transparent, straightforward business that only profits when our members do. Learn more
As a Product Lead at Even, you will be responsible for driving product initiatives from inception through launch. In this role you will collaborate closely with designers, engineers, marketers, and other cross-functional team members through the company. You'll lead one of our vertical teams to ship projects like:
• A bill pay platform that enables employers to offer tax-free contributions to student loan payments
• A dynamic savings feature that intelligently adjusts savings amounts according to income and expense fluctuations
• A self-serve payroll system integration and administration platform that can scale to tens of millions of members across hundreds of employers
What you'll do:
- Identify opportunities, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy for your team
- Define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements and constraints for product initiatives
- Have a deep understanding and empathy for our customers and members
- Manage the entire product life cycle through ideation, planning, and execution
- Hypothesize, measure and learn. Continuously test and leverage insights to inform decisions
- Create, maintain, and evangelize your team's product roadmap
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and product marketers to build the product
- Communicate plans, progress, and decisions to internal stakeholders and executives
- Represent the product organization externally with customers and partners
What you'll need:
- 4 years+ of experience as a Product Manager. You've built and shipped big projects.
- Passion for the mission. You're working to put a dent in massive, society-wide problems. You're inspired, not daunted, by the scale of what you're up against.
- Problem solving creativity & resiliency. Enterprise B2B2C and Fintech are notoriously difficult domains. You relish the challenge of threading the needle between competing priorities, constraints, and market dynamics.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication. You quickly get everyone on the same page.
- Nice-to-haves. We don't hire for knowledge, but experience with the following may be helpful: consumer financial services (or other regulated industries); enterprise B2B; domain expertise in benefits, payroll, or HR operations; B2B2C.
Even is used by people of all backgrounds, and we believe the best products are built by teams that represent their users. We value unique contributions and actively welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to join us at Even. We are committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.