Strategic Account Executive
Oakland, CA or Raleigh, NC
More than half of American workers live paycheck-to-paycheck. Stuck in this cycle, they collectively lose over $120 billion each year on payday loans, bank overdrafts, and fees. We’re trying to fix that by building new financial services that make it easier to plan ahead, pay down debt, and save. And we’re doing it as a transparent, straightforward business that only profits when our members do.
You will help change that by ensuring Even gets into the hands of millions of Americans who need it most. You will be responsible for convincing large employers to offer Even as a financial wellness benefit to their employees. You will own the sales process end to end: from getting the meeting to negotiating the deal.
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Educate customers on financial wellness, the impact to their business when employees feel financially stressed, and how Even can help.
- Initiate, negotiate, and close new contracts with customers
- Collaborate with our CEO and COO to close deals. You'll have them as a resource but you need to know how to leverage them best.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Customer Success teams to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Serve as the voice of our partners and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Travel on a regular basis (monthly or more frequently).
Some things that might make you a great fit:
- You have at least 10 years of closing experience selling SaaS solutions that involve technical integrations.
- You have experience managing a pipeline and closing contracts over $1M.
- You know how to navigate and accelerate long buying cycles where there are multiple stakeholders involved in the decision.
- You effectively collaborate with engineers & product development teams; you get solutions built for your customers.
- Bonus points if you've sold to the Fortune 500, HR/ Benefits teams, or B2B2C solutions.
Even is used by people of all backgrounds and we believe the best products are built by teams that represent their customers. We value unique contributions and actively welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to join us at Even.