Americans at all income levels live paycheck to paycheck, saving nothing for next week, let alone for their future. The best employers differentiate themselves by giving their people something that impacts them more than higher wages alone: tools for moving forward. Even’s modern, mobile-first Financial Wellness Platform makes it simple to effortlessly plan, spend, borrow, and save money—to turn paychecks into progress.
As the first SDR Manager at Even, your charge is to accelerate Even’s growth through improving how companies learn about and purchase our platform.
Your success will mean that Even has a full pipeline of qualified leads by giving our prospective clients an incredible experience from their first touchpoint with our team. You will manage all aspects of inbound and outbound lead development and maintain a strong relationship with both Sales and Marketing leaders.
This role will report directly to the VP of Sales and have high visibility within Even. You will be given access to the resources and mentors to grow at an extremely fast pace, you will be given targets that are aggressive but rational/achievable, and you will work in a team that truly cares about each other.
- Build a high-performing team of Sales Development Representatives
- Hit monthly and quarterly Pipeline and Sales Qualified Lead targets
- Build scalable SDR processes -- prospecting, qualification, handoffs, lead routing, territories, compensation, etc.
- Coach and mentor your team to be able to take on larger roles within Even
- Become a thought partner in the revenue operations and demand generation process
Some things that might make you a great fit:
- 3+ years managing Sales or Business Development Representatives
- 2+ years as an Account Executive or Sales/Business Development Representative
- Have a proven track record building, growing, & leading high-performing SDR teams in SaaS environments
- Held and overachieved a quota
- Have the ability to challenge customers and your team to drive results
- Are motivated by having a positive impact on the world around you
- Excel in fast-changing, high growth environments
- Startup-driven: A deep interest in startups and technology or have been at a high growth, early stage startup
What you'll get from us — great benefits:
- Competitive compensation, equity, healthcare, and retirement packages
- A $5,000 annual educational stipend to invest in your learning and development
- A $500 annual financial advice stipend
- A $100 monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- A flexible vacation policy and a team that understands building a company is a marathon, not a sprint
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
Who should apply?
- Everyone. Even is used by people of all backgrounds, and we believe the best products are built by teams that represent their users. We value unique contributions and actively welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to join us at Even.