Fit Expert (Sales Associate) Boston, MA
M.Gemi – Retail
M.Gemi, headquartered in Boston, MA along with offices in New York and Florence, Italy is redefining the luxury products industry by leveraging the uniqueness of Italian manufacturing combined with a technology and data driven predictive supply chain engine. By challenging the long-standing design and manufacturing process, we are delivering new products to market in record time and selling direct to the consumer through a state of the art digital platform as well as physical showrooms. As the only brand in the world that delivers new collections of luxury shoes every week, we have a loyal (some say obsessed) and rapidly growing customer base.
Backed by top tier venture capital firms, M.Gemi is a fast growing direct to consumer brand with a passion for designing must-have products, while using data science and a unique supply chain to reinvent and accelerate the luxury footwear market.
Leveraging the Italian heritage of handcrafted shoemaking, with a modern way of engaging with clients, coupled with data science and analytics - the result is a disruptive business model that creates an exceptional digital and physical customer experience and a revolutionary data driven supply chain operation.
- Serve as a brand storyteller
- You will build brand awareness and maximize brick-and-mortar sales through exceptional client experience, effective selling, forward-thinking service, and impressive product knowledge
- Help to ensure our store is a welcoming, elevated environment for clients
- Generate a database of qualified leads through referrals, email, and networking opportunities
- Demonstrate strong selling skills and assist in meeting total store sales goals
- Implement recovery methods for addressing poor client experiences. Delivering an incredible client experience that continues beyond the store visit
- Host events and experiences for clients, influencers, and partners. Express a personal style with emphasis on the role of the shoe. Inspire the team to express and model their individual style
- A confident top-performer who’s excited to work for a new brand that is changing luxury
- An entrepreneurial approach to client development, sales and service.A tech savvy individual who utilizes social media daily
- A highly charismatic, energetic character who focuses attention on the client and is motivated to find thoughtful, creative solutions whenever the opportunity arises
- A creative who is curious and wants to understand each client’s personal style, needs, and lifestyle
- Proven ability in sales or new business development (you know how to source and you love to network) You understand proactive and reactive selling