Retention Marketing Coordinator
New York, NY
M.Gemi – Performance Marketing
M.Gemi is redefining the luxury products industry by leveraging the uniqueness of Italian manufacturing combined with a technology and data-driven supply chain engine. By challenging the long-standing design and manufacturing process, we are delivering new products to market in record time and selling direct to the consumer through a state of the art digital platform as well as physical showrooms. As the only brand in the world that delivers new collections of luxury shoes every week, we have a loyal (some say obsessed) and rapidly growing customer base.
Backed by top tier venture capital firms, M.Gemi is a fast growing brand with a passion for designing must-have products, while using data science and a unique supply chain to reinvent and accelerate the luxury footwear market.
Our team—located in New York, Boston, and Florence—is comprised of outstanding talent that crosses the spectrum and is united in our devotion to quality and innovation at every touch point, from unparalleled client service to disruptive retail experiences, and of course, creating exceptional products, from shoes to store to website. We seek highly ambitious, creative problem solvers to join our quickly growing team.
As a Retention Marketing Coordinator you will...
- Own email marketing campaign production and deployment
- Participate in the brainstorm and conception of new campaign ideas, life cycle marketing programs, triggered emails, and segmentation strategy
- Assist in the implementation of trigger campaigns and the building of life cycle marketing programs
- Manage and usher campaigns though feedback and approval process to ensure an efficient process and on time launch
- Be responsible for the segmentation, building, and quality testing of all email campaigns
- Be responsible for the accuracy of all email campaigns, including error-free email copy, imagery, links, and targets
- Lead and be responsible for post-mortem reporting of email campaigns. This includes pulling reports, delivering insights, and recommendations
- Keep us current on email best practices regarding contact strategies, data capture, campaign analysis, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM compliance
- Understand our business, clients, and our domain allowing you to use your judgment and make autonomous decisions
- 1-2 years of experience in email marketing, direct marketing, or database marketing.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS coding
- Functional with Adobe Photoshop and Google Analytics
- Have a history of performing tasks in a deadline driven environments
- Experience working directly with an email implementation technology platform or provider to service email marketing campaigns
- A mind for organization, able to prioritize your personal tasks as well as maintain order within our email system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, you proof read everything and have no trouble presenting to a crowded room
- Proactive and self-sufficient when it comes to small problems, “googling it” is your first line of defense
- On top of current trends and best practices in interactive media/Marketing to identify new ways to implement learnings
- Are a stickler for the detail; true believer in the triple check
- A strong focus on quality and a desire to get things done in the best possible way
- Inspired by working on an energetic team where things move quick and ideas fly
- A laser focus on details and always maintain an eye on overarching strategic objectives
- An interest in the transparency behind brands and the opportunity to innovate in consumer industries that are ripe for disruption
Come take part in development of our full lifecycle marketing strategy. There will be an ability to grow in the CRM field and dive deep into customer segmentation in a innovative and progressive omni channel consumer company. You will work with a small team to advance our efforts as we tap into personalization and segmentation.