Fit Expert (Sales Associate) Hudson Yards NYC
New York, NY
M.Gemi – Retail
M.Gemi, headquartered in Boston, MA along with offices in New York and Florence, Italy is redefining the luxury products industry by leveraging the uniqueness of Italian manufacturing combined with a technology and data driven predictive supply chain engine. By challenging the long-standing design and manufacturing process, we are delivering new products to market in record time and selling direct to the consumer through a state of the art digital platform as well as physical showrooms. As the only brand in the world that delivers new collections of luxury shoes every week, we have a loyal (some say obsessed) and rapidly growing customer base.
Backed by top tier venture capital firms, M.Gemi is a fast growing direct to consumer brand with a passion for designing must-have products, while using data science and a unique supply chain to reinvent and accelerate the luxury footwear market.
Leveraging the Italian heritage of handcrafted shoemaking, with a modern way of engaging with clients, coupled with data science and analytics - the result is a disruptive business model that creates an exceptional digital and physical customer experience and a revolutionary data driven supply chain operation.
M.Gemi Hudson Yards is our first flagship location, based in the heart of New York City’s newest neighborhood, Hudson Yards. It’s an opportunity to join a fast-growing company, in a ground-breaking retail development, offering our most high-touch and immersive brand experience for our customer.
As Fit Expert you will be at the ground level of building and developing the most unique shoe-shopping experience, including a cafe-inspired space, VIP client appointments, and inspired customer events. With a dedicated and entrepreneurial spirit, growth opportunity for you is endless.
What will you do?
- Serve as a brand storyteller: educate, and delight our customers with the magic of M.Gemi. Deliver an incredible experience that continues beyond the store visit
- Grow and develop our customer base through one-on-one interactions in our store and during special events, with a focus on exceptional service
- Support the Customer Experience team by tracking inventory issues, handling priority orders, and delivering on specific customer requests
- Problem-solve: Implement recovery methods for addressing poor client experiences. Conduct events and experiences for clients, influencers, and partners
Who are you?
- You have an ability to connect, and interact easily with those around you
- You have a passion for delivering outstanding customer experience
- You're responsible; you show up on time and ask questions when you're unclear
- You have a good eye and great style; you love putting looks together
- You’re a problem-solver: you have a positive, can-do attitude!
- You have fashion and retail experience and you're ready to dive in
- You have a passion for shoes, Italian craftsmanship, digital innovation, and social media a plus