Marketing Associate, CRM & Email
New York, NY
Trade – Marketing
Trade is a digital marketplace that inspires people to make better coffee. We curate a selection of the country’s best roasters who take exceptional care in sourcing and roasting incredible coffees and overlay an experience that makes discovering and buying coffee easy and rewarding. We bring the joy of a delicious cup of coffee from your favorite roaster into your home.
Trade is looking for an enthusiastic and analytical email marketer to join our CRM team. You will be owning the tactical execution of email and SMS marketing campaigns, from HTML coding through deployment and reporting. You should have experience with marketing automation, drip campaign setup, A/B testing, and emerging email technology. You need to be comfortable with change and interested in taking on more than your core responsibilities, and excited about testing new channels and approaches. This role will report to the Marketing Director, CRM & Consumer Insights.
- Day-to-day execution of Trade's email and SMS programs, including: coding emails, list segmentation, creating automated flows, tagging links, scheduling emails, setting up tests, quality assurance
- Maintain content calendar and assist with quarterly calendar planning
- Assist with weekly/monthly reporting and ongoing analysis of the program
- Leverage data to make us smarter and continue to optimize the program — this could be email performance, customer data, email behavioral data, test results, etc.
- Stay up-to-date on email and CRM industry best practices and emerging trends
- 2 years experience in email marketing
- HTML/CSS email coding experience
- Experience working with an ESP, Iterable a big plus
- Understanding of email best practices and CAN-SPAM compliance
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to optimize
- Strong communication and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Prior SMS experience a plus
- Ability to manage various projects at once in an ever-changing environment, while working well with cross-functional teams
- Passion for continuous improvement and appetite to experiment in multiple marketing channels
- Passion for coffee!