Learning Product Specialist
Marketing – Learning
Fix term contract
Who we are:
We are Tech Nation, the UK Network for ambitious tech entrepreneurs. Our mission is to empower ambitious tech entrepreneurs to grow faster through knowledge and connections. We want to make the UK the best place to imagine, start and grow a digital business to build an economy fit for the next generation. As a high growth startup ourselves, we are a neutral player sitting right at the heart of the ecosystem of high growth digital businesses, policy-makers and corporations.
We empower tech founders to grow faster through our various growth programmes such as Founders’ Network, Upscale, Future Fifty, and Fintech. But not only that, we also offer end-to-end data, insights, stories & resources, a UK wide community that shares the same entrepreneurial culture, and we are the only approved organisation for the Tech Nation Visa scheme rolled out for exceptional talent.
We are a small but fast growing, high performance team with high standards and big ambitions. We strive for excellence in everything we do. Our aim is to be transformative and collaborative in our work. We focus on speed, scale, smart resourcefulness and unbounded optimism. We never start with ‘no.’ We’re solution oriented and focus on the outcome and the impact of any project or priority. We’re a curious bunch, creative and a little quirky. We debate things passionately in team meetings and stand-ups. We agree and disagree on how the world should work, but we all agree on making a big difference through our work at Tech Nation. Which is why we love it here and never take it for granted.
Our values are: originality, meaningful collaboration and real impact
We are looking for a creative and ambitious Learning Product Specialist. You will play a key role in driving the growth of the Digital Business Academy (DBA), our online learning platform for aspiring and current tech entrepreneurs.
This role is a 6 month fixed term contract, with potential to extend, starting as soon as possible. We're open for this person to be based in either our London or Manchester office.
A day in the life of a Product Learning Specialist might look like
- Support research, testing and creation of a new learning product to support people to scale their business
- Lead regular user research to deepen our understanding of our learners
- Test, update and create new learning content
- Work with Tech Nation team to create learning videos on how to scale a business featuring experts from our network
- Manage our learning management system and e-learning authoring tools
- Manage our DBA inbox, gather testimonials and feedback from users to create inspiring case studies
- Work with our reward partners to provide rewards for our most engaged learners
- Work with other members of the Tech Nation marketing team on regular marketing campaigns to promote the DBA
- Boost user engagement through ongoing improvements to service emails, onboarding process, marketing emails, behavioural triggers, notifications and paid advertising
Does this sound like you?
- Passionate about meeting people’s needs and motivations through learning products
- Creative with a flair for telling compelling stories about products
- Background in startups, digital tech, product, video content platforms or digital learning
- Driven by data and delivering excellent ROIGood under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy
- Enjoy creating relationships: build solid, collaborative relationships and manage multiple stakeholders
- Proficient using digital marketing tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An independent worker: responsible and reliable
What's in it for you?
- Untangl, which include access to a cash plan that covers health, protection and well being.
- A shiny new macbook
- A 4% employer
- A flexible work environment
- Cycle to work scheme (up to £1,000)
- Season ticket loan (up to £5,000)
- Quarterly team away days
Where to from here?
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role in which you thrive, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day.
Now that you’re done reading, apply!
*We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to life at Tech Nation. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.*