Customer Data Administrator
Operations – Product & Delivery
We are looking for a Customer Data Administrator to join our team on a permanent basis. With a keen eye for detail and accurate data entry skills, this vacancy is a great opportunity for a data-focussed individual with strong stakeholder management skills to join our friendly and close-knit team.
You’ll put our customers at the heart of everything you do by ensuring customer data is accurate & loaded in our internal CRM. This will ensure communications (marketing & service emails), insights & reports can be delivered by the wider team within specific timescales.
We are Tech Nation, the UK Network for ambitious tech entrepreneurs. Our mission is to empower ambitious tech entrepreneurs to grow faster through knowledge and connections. We want to make the UK the best place to imagine, start and grow a digital business to build an economy fit for the next generation. As a high growth startup ourselves, we are a neutral player sitting right at the heart of the ecosystem of high growth digital businesses, policy-makers and corporations.
We empower tech founders to grow faster through our various growth programmes such as Founders’ Network,Future Fifty, and Fintech. But not only that, we also offer end-to-end data, insights, stories & resources, a UK wide community that shares the same entrepreneurial culture, and we are the only approved organisation for the Tech Nation Visa scheme rolled out for exceptional talent.
Focus of the role
- Perform data entry/amendments within the internal CRM including deduping records;
- Ensure data from across the organisation is accurately loaded into the internal CRM in a timely manner;
- Be the first point of contact for all ad hoc and business-as-usual data requests becoming the internal ambassador for the CRM;
- Set up & provide training to new starters to ensure GDPR compliance & making sure leavers are deleted when they leave the organisation;
- Manage the CRM Clinics/training & own the online user guide;
- Become a member of the CRM agile project team to develop the CRM table structure and functionality;
- Work with the Acquisition Marketing Manager to build GDPR compliant lists.
The skills and experience you’ll likely have are:
- You’ll be able to demonstrate experience of managing and analysing data, possessing an advanced level of Microsoft Excel (e.g. formulae, pivot-tables) with an ability to maintain accurate records to ensure reports are delivered on time.
- Whilst strong communication and analytical skills are required to explain technical issues, having the ability to take personal ownership of deliverables is essential.
- An awareness of current Data Protection and Privacy legislation (GDPR).
- Maths ‘A’ level or equivalent.