Marketing Relationship Manager
London, United Kingdom
Marketing – Digital Marketing
We’re looking for a creative and enthusiastic individual to become our Marketing Relationships Manager, to manage our third-party relationships with other brands engaging tech founders and companies.
We are Tech Nation, the UK Network for ambitious tech entrepreneurs. Our mission is to empower ambitious tech entrepreneurs to grow faster through knowledge and connections. We want to make the UK the best place to imagine, start and grow a digital business to build an economy fit for the next generation. As a high growth startup ourselves, we are a neutral player sitting right at the heart of the ecosystem of high growth digital businesses, policy-makers and corporations offering the following key programmes:
We empower tech founders to grow faster through our various growth programmes such as Founders’ Network, Future Fifty, and Fintech. But not only that, we also offer end-to-end data, insights, stories & resources, a UK wide community that shares the same entrepreneurial culture, and we are the only approved organisation for the Tech Nation Visa scheme rolled out for exceptional talent.
Focus of the role
- Build a network - Work closely with the marketing and commercial teams to build a network of like-minded partners
- Focus on collaborating - generate awareness, traffic and conversions across a wide range of digital, social & offline campaigns
- Marketing strategy - You will be expected to plan and action a strategy to make the most from marketing partnership opportunities, generating data while helping to raise the profile of both Tech Nation and our partners, attract applications for our programmes and enrol learners on our Digital Business Academy courses
- Deliver on our unique story - Develop the strategic plan to provide a unique story for marketing partners and influencers to ensure the right marketing value.
- Presentations are key - Create and deliver compelling presentations that sell the opportunities when working with Tech Nation
- Forecast potential marketing value - Forecast budget and ROI on all partnership opportunities
- Become a mentor - In time, build, manage and mentor a small team of marketing partnership execs
- Deliver co-marketing initiatives - deliver partnership campaigns and co-marketing initiatives including coordinating assets
- Follow results - Track programme and campaign results.
As well as sharing our ambitions and values, you will
- Will love thinking creatively, relishing changes every day
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy
- Be responsible, reliable and able to work independently
- Build solid, collaborative relationships and manage multiple stakeholders
- Enjoy connecting and speaking directly to a diverse range of business contacts
- Have a passion for the Tech industry and awareness of emerging trends
The skills and experience you’ll likely have are:
- Strong relationship management experience, planning, negotiation, communication and analytical skills.
- Extensive marketing and brand partnerships / co-marketing experience.
- Experience in creating compelling bespoke propositions for partners
- Experience concepting and executing national, integrated consumer promotions supported with above the line and below the line media.
- Proven success negotiating and selling cross-promotional partnerships.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills with a customer/client service orientated approach.
- Proven success building productive, long-term relationships.
- Strategic and analytic thinker with the ability to evaluate outside brand products and identify marketing synergies.
- Solution-orientated approach to problem solving; ability to pivot conversations and recommend creative solutions
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience in corporate marketing, partnerships, or agency side on partnerships or promotions.
Whats in it for you?
- An opportunity to work with the fastest growing tech startups in the UK
- 16 health benefits via Untangl e.g. Gym Discount, Dental, Health Scans, Private Medial Insurance
- Autonomous and flexible work style - be your own leader
- Quarterly team building events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days’ holiday a year (plus UK public holidays)
- A collaborative and fast-paced environment
- A vibrant and diverse team based in central London and Manchester