Mid - Senior Front-End Developer Remote/London
Current Openings – Software Engineering /
This permanent position is with one of the best respected consultancies in London, and what makes them different is they believe that any project should be left in a way that will allow the client to maintain and improve their systems going forward, and this is proved by them being asked to assist again and again.
The role is remote but would see you visit clients on site in London quarterly once it is safe to do so. My client is a supportive environment with some extremely talented engineers who believe in collaboration and sharing knowledge, so this will be a great opportunity for you to develop professionally with a variety of project types.
What are we looking for?
- Strongly experienced in Node.js and React development
- Experience in databases (both relational and schema-less)
- A strong focus on continuous integration and delivery
- Strong focus in testing (experience with latest tooling)
- Building high-performance and scalable applications
- A working knowledge of application security, authentication and related cryptography
- Good understanding of design and implementation of RESTful web services
- Familiarity with performance monitoring tools
- You can keep a cool-head when debugging production issues
What will you get?
- 6 months fully paid maternity and paternity leave
- £2,000 yearly allowance for training / conferences
- £300 hardware budget
- Minimum of 25 days holiday (excluding Public Holidays)
- Mentorship through fortnightly 1:1s