Software Engineer (Java)
Current Openings – Software Engineering /
Techruiter are excited to announce this opportunity for a Mid and Senior level Java Engineers to join a tech company that develops incredible software for the online gaming industry.
The role is 100% remote during COVID, and will be back to the office in Malaga once things return back to normal.
Innovation is at the centre of everything they do, whether it’s their games, new products or technologies. They understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes.
If you are a Java Engineer and have a passion for innovation, somewhere you can try new ideas, take risks, and move Forward - Apply below!
- Demonstrated back-end skills, (multithreading, OOP, etc.) and/or strong front-end skills in a production environment
- Experience with best software development practices
- Good understanding of web based applications (HTTP protocol, Web Servers, Caching, etc.)
- Good testing practices (unit, component and E2E testing)
- Understanding of the data modelling
- Agile mindset and approach to development and cross-functional team collaboration
- Experience using continuous integrations tools
- Positive, growth mindset and creativity while problem solving
- Collaborative, team player attitude and good communication skills in English
- Curiosity to learn new languages/frameworks
- The team here enjoy intellectual challenges, they follow high engineering standards and make sound judgements on how to tackle problems using a LEAN approach. You’ll work in cross-functional teams with Frontend Engineers, Data Engineers and Scientists - as well as talented Senior Java Engineers!
- Spring boot, Spring cloud
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Apache Cassandra and Elasticsearch
- Testing: JUnit, Jasmine, JBehave and Selenium and testing practices, contract testing
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech
- Global work experience in an agile methodology
- International, friendly and inclusive multi-cultural environment (over 35 nationalities that speak altogether almost 30 languages!)
- Competitive salary and relocation packages for you and your family
- Flexibility of working from home/office to stay both safe and collaborative
- Flexible working hours, well-being programs, learning and growth opportunities
- Team building events, learning labs, Hackathons/Designatons
- Opportunity to shape the tech community inside and outside of the company, mentoring and sharing knowledge with others
- If you would like to know more or you’re unsure whether you meet the requirements as a Senior Java Developer, please apply immediately for more details.
*Please note, my client can not provide sponsorship for this position.*