Software Engineer (Algorithmic Trading)
Current Openings – Software Engineering /
Does solving complex technical problems excite you? Are you interested in investment research, trading, risk management, and funding & settlement systems? Do you want to work for one of the largest Market Makers in the world? If the answer to these questions is yes, please read the job description below and reach out/apply.
As a Software Engineer for this market leading client, you will continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the investment process and work to reduce operational risk. You will be comfortable working closely with business leaders to further develop and deliver the very best software solutions. In this role you will be part of a team that builds a range of solutions from trading systems, pre-trade research platforms to post-trade clearing and settlement services. Work on these solutions to ensure high availability, high throughput systems scaling to millions of transactions per second.
What questions can you expect to answer? - Which IPO’s will be most successful? How does the weather, seasons, etc correlate? What % of customers are likely to leave one brand and join another?We will train you, expose you to complex engineering problems and help drive you to the next stage of your career.
BSc, MSc, PhD in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Design, develop, & deploy elegant software solutions
- Work closely with business leaders to deliver custom solutions
- Receive structured learning on technical and quantitative skills
- Develop your skills and engage with C-level leadership
- Passionate about technology
- Strong skills with object oriented languages (Java, C++, Python)
- Deep understanding of distributed service oriented architecture
- Knowledge of relational databases, machine learning/deep learning
- Built high performance, available and scalable systems
- Ability to communicate to a high level, both written and verbal
- BSc, MSc, PhD in Computer Science or equivalent experience