Sales Development Specialist
TTL – Sales
Do you want to be part of a U.S. company at the intersection of technology, psychology, and workforce automation to help people build purpose-driven careers?
Our team is high-energy, metric-driven, and not afraid to be different. Most importantly, we are building the best technology workforce organization in
Ukraine the world and seek exceptionally motivated people to help get us there.
If you are passionate about the future of work in a technological world and desire both a career and a lifestyle - not an ordinary job - then we hope to talk with you.
TTL is looking for a Sales Development Specialist to be responsible for researching, curating, and procuring new customers for our outbound emailing and calling efforts. In this entry-level position, your primary focus will be to to source new accounts from lists, evaluate those accounts against our ideal customer profile, and then find contact information for the best people to contact at the best accounts. You will work with colleagues in Ukraine and USA. You will also have weekly calls with our CEO who oversees the Sales team.
In the first 8 months of this role, you will...
- Learn TTL’s culture, products, and message
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful (especially LinkedIn)
- Research, curate, and qualify customer leads to meet your weekly and monthly goals
- Own and maintain top-of-the-funnel data in our Salesforce CRM
- Build relationships and communicate regularly with your colleagues
- Work with executives to improve processes and strategy for lead generation
- Work with mentors to set goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion to a Sales Development Representative
- Aspire to create a high-energy, curious, and honest sales culture
Career Trajectory: In months 8-12, you will...
- Transition into Sales Development Representative role to get closer to the customer
- Continue to build your core skills, product, and industry knowledge
- Know what you need to meet and exceed your own goals
- Expand your knowledge of Sales Development duties and responsibilities
What we value
- Positive attitude - you wake up every morning excited to meet new people and find opportunities
- Research patiently - learn to understand and clarify customers needs from their digital presence
- Strong communication in written and spoken English
- Experience prospecting customers or analyzing business - preferably with a software company
- Experience with Salesforce (or other CRMs)
- Experience with Excel / Google Spreadsheet
- Desire to improve your organizational, time management, and goal-setting skills
- Degree from a University is preferred
- Work for a U.S. product company (NOT another outsource company)
- Mentorship from U.S. executives who serve as coaches and guides to your success
- Senior team
- No bureaucracy
- Challenging tasks
- Flexible time with vacations, sick days, and paid holidays
ABOUT TECH TEAM LABS
TTL is not a “typical outsource company.” We provide next-level talent experiences to align people across the globe with opportunities to fulfill minds, fuel economies, and enrich society through the future of work.
We develop incredibly good strategy, recruitment, management, and training to deliver transformational scale for organizations by ensuring talented people are rewarded with jobs they love.
TTL is led by U.S. entrepreneur Dane McLeod and a few incredible people who helped Ukrainian startup Viewdle sell to Google and opened Ring Ukraine.
We look for individuals who are focused, intelligent, and desire both a career and a lifestyle – not an ordinary job. At TTL, you collaborate with executives who serve as coaches and guides to your success.
We work with people and organizations who want to inspire innovation and change the world with us. Like us, our candidates and customers embrace the future of work and have a deep, driving desire to demand better work experiences for people.
TTL is headquartered in Santa Monica, California with operations in Europe and Asia.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.