Technical Talent Sourcer
TTL – Talent
Do you want to be part of a U.S. company at the intersection of technology, psychology, and workforce automation to help people build purpose-driven careers?
Our team is high-energy, metric-driven, and not afraid to be different. Most importantly, we are building the best technology workforce organization in
Ukraine the world and seek exceptionally motivated people to help get us there.
If you are passionate about the future of work in a technological world and desire both a career and a lifestyle - not an ordinary job - then we hope to talk with you.
We are looking for a TECHNICAL TALENT SOURCER to be responsible for shaping the organization’s future by collaborating with colleagues across the company to consistently identify and attract brilliant people to our team. Your primary focus will be to source new technical candidates into our recruitment funnel and work to schedule first interviews with the Talent Leads. You will work with colleagues in Ukraine and USA.
- Employ client-oriented strategies to source SENIOR technical talent.
- Source: use innovative sourcing channels to locate hard to find passive tech talent. Your toolbox will include advanced internet search methodologies, social media, and networking;
- Create best possible candidate experience. It is not all just about selling one of the best places to work, it is also your follow up, follow-through, and attention to detail that will be the foundation for a great experience for you and the candidate.
- Build networks and relationships through industry contacts, colleagues, social groups, etc., to identify active AND passive candidates ;
- Create and maintain a pipeline of talent from for immediate or future hires. This is where your sourcing and networking pays off.
- Strong communication in WRITTEN and SPOKEN English (all communications are in English)
- Strong knowledge of IT and sources where you can look for the ideal matches to our open requisitions
- Make high-velocity decisions. Pressure? Pressure? What pressure? You can step up to the plate and make big decisions, despite what’s happening around you
- Stress-resistant and can adapt to any and every situation
- Creative and knows how to find people in places where they couldn't be possible found
- Knowledgeable or experienced using variety of sourcing tools (especially LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Positive attitude and someone who enjoys meeting new people
- Work for a product company (NOT another outsource company)
- Senior team
- No bureaucracy
- Challenging tasks
- Stock Options in a US company
- 15 vacation days, 5 sick days, paid holidays
- New Kyiv office near metro
- Snacks + food
- Apple computers
ABOUT TECH TEAM LABS
TTL is not a “typical outsource company”. We provide next-level talent experiences to align people across the globe with opportunities to fulfill minds, fuel economies, and enrich society through the future of work.
We develop incredibly good strategy, recruitment, management, and training to deliver transformational scale for organizations by ensuring talented people are rewarded with jobs they love.
TTL is led by U.S. entrepreneur Dane McLeod and a few incredible people who helped Ukrainian startup Viewdle sell to Google. We look for individuals who are focused, intelligent, and desire both a career and a lifestyle - not an ordinary job. At TTL, you collaborate with executives who serve as coaches and guides to your success.
We work with people and organizations who want to inspire innovation and change the world with us. Like us, our candidates and customers embrace the future of work and have a deep, driving desire to demand better work experiences for people.
TTL is headquartered in Santa Monica, California with operations in Ukraine and Eastern Europe.