Technical Talent Sourcer
Talent – Full-Cycle Recruiters
At TTL, we pride ourselves on engaging candidates in a more meaningful way than other organizations. We value honest communication, mutual respect, and view ourselves as partners to our candidates and hiring managers. In our current team, we are high-energy, metric-driven, and not afraid to be different. Most importantly, we are building the best recruiting organization in
Ukraine the world and seek an exceptionally talented person to help get us there. If you are passionate about Technical Recruiting and would like to join an organization that shares your passion, then we’d love to talk with you.
We are looking for a TECHNICAL TALENT SOURCER to be responsible for shaping the organization’s future by collaborating with colleagues across the company to consistently identify and attract brilliant people to our team. Your primary focus will be to source new technical candidates into our recruitment funnel and work to schedule first interviews with the Talent Leads. You will work with colleagues in Ukraine and USA.
- Employ client-oriented strategies to source SENIOR technical talent.
- Source: use innovative sourcing channels to locate hard to find passive tech talent. Your toolbox will include advanced internet search methodologies, social media, and networking;
- Create best possible candidate experience. It is not all just about selling one of the best places to work, it is also your follow up, follow-through, and attention to detail that will be the foundation for a great experience for you and the candidate.
- Build networks and relationships through industry contacts, colleagues, social groups, etc., to identify active AND passive candidates ;
- Create and maintain a pipeline of talent from for immediate or future hires. This is where your sourcing and networking pays off.
- Strong communication in WRITTEN and SPOKEN English (all communications are in English)
- Strong knowledge of IT and sources where you can look for the ideal matches to our open requisitions
- Make high-velocity decisions. Pressure? Pressure? What pressure? You can step up to the plate and make big decisions, despite what’s happening around you
- Stress-resistant and can adapt to any and every situation
- Creative and knows how to find people in places where they couldn't be possible found
- Knowledgeable or experienced using variety of sourcing tools (especially LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Positive attitude and someone who enjoys meeting new people
- Work for a product company (NOT another outsource company)
- Senior team
- No bureaucracy
- Challenging tasks
- Stock Options in a US company
- 15 vacation days, 5 sick days, paid holidays
- New Kyiv office near metro
- Snacks + food
- Apple computers
TTL is not a “typical outsource company”. We focus on connecting incredibly talented senior software developers with unique job opportunities from US technology companies. Candidates work directly for a U.S. product-company in Kyiv. TTL is led by U.S. entrepreneur Dane McLeod and a few incredible people who helped Ukrainian startup Viewdle sell to Google. We work with fast-growing, vetted, and funded U.S. technology companies to establish, grow and operate dedicated software development offices in Kyiv with 25+ senior people.