Austin, TX /
Professional Services /
At Tecton, we are on a mission to bring Machine Learning to every customer and product interaction on the planet. We build an enterprise-grade, world-class Feature Platform – the infrastructure that powers real-time ML applications and systems in production.
Tecton’s founders developed the first Feature Store when they created Uber’s Michelangelo ML platform, and we’re now bringing those same capabilities to every organization in the world.
Tecton is funded by Sequoia Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, and Kleiner Perkins, along with strategic investments from Snowflake and Databricks. We have a fast-growing team that’s distributed around the world, with offices in San Francisco and New York City. Our team has years of experience building and operating business-critical machine learning systems at leading tech companies like Uber, Google, Meta, Airbnb, Lyft, and Twitter.
- Collaborate with the Engagement Manager, pre-sales, and sales team to understand customer needs and business requirements/objectives
- Design, architect and implement Tecton that will be set up for success in production
- Contribute to the creation of a project plan, that includes detailed steps and timelines, helping provide visibility internally and externally to the status of the project
- Drive consensus on technical decisions quickly and effectively, while also keeping timelines and scope of work on track
- Be an expert in product, driving material impact and contributions back to the business. As an expert in the field, the role will have high levels of influence on customers' needs and potential product improvements
- 4+ years of experience in a technical sales or consulting capacity with enterprises, focusing on complex solution sales of mission-critical data systems (databases, data warehouses, big data systems, analytics, and/or machine learning)
- Deep technical understanding of data engineering and ML tooling, workflows, and trends in enterprise setting
- Proficiency in Python, Spark, and/or SQL with experience developing ETL applications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with comfort in objection handling
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Databricks and/or Snowflake experience is a major plus
Tecton values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from the application through to the interview, please contact us at email@example.com.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.