Manager, Customer Operations
Waterford, Ireland /
Customer Operations /
Tegus is the leading market intelligence platform for key decision makers. We power some of the world’s most well-respected institutional investors, corporations, and consultancies through the largest and most comprehensive database of primary and market information. Our products and services enable clients to discover unmatched insights and answers to the most challenging questions they face to help them make better informed decisions.
The mission for this role is to motivate, manage, and incentivize a team of Analysts to deliver exceptional quality on all call projects by monitoring the quantity, quality, and speed of experts recommended. The Analyst Manager will be responsible for coaching Analysts on achieving and exceeding their monthly call quotas and providing exceptional service in a fast-paced, high-energy, and collaborative environment while modeling and instilling Tegus’ values and culture throughout their team.
- Develop, manage, and incentivize Analysts in achieving and exceeding monthly call quotas and providing exceptional service on all customer call projects.
- Coach Analysts to deliver unmatched service and communicate professionally with C-level executives who choose to work with Tegus.
- Interview, hire and develop (post-onboarding training) a team of Analysts who ramp to full contribution within 12 weeks.
- Compile weekly/monthly team reports, conduct 1:1’s, and conduct regular quality assurance reviews.
- Work closely with an AM Manager to ensure Analysts and Account Managers are collaborating effectively and operating as one team to deliver results for our customers.
- Work closely with the Director of Operations to provide feedback and execute department-wide initiatives.
- On occasion, fill in for an Analyst who is out of the office in order to stay close to the intricacies of the role.
- Prior experience managing and directing a team.
- Ability to effectively train, coach, and mentor Analysts to ensure delivery of world-class service.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and with multiple departments.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Get-it-done mindset: able to handle stress well, humble, and scrappy.
- An open-minded and curious listener who is able to pick up context quickly and can navigate ambiguity to get to the heart of the problem.
- Self-starter attitude who can initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and assume responsibility for quality results with minimal supervision.
Benefits & Perks
- Two percent match of base salary for pension plan.
- Health Insurance for you and your immediate family.
- Life Assurance and Income Protection will be provided by Irish Life Assurance.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Unlimited annual leave.
*HQ will be in zip codes X91 X3KF or X91 D8CW
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Tegus we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Tegus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Tegus complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Tegus expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.