Director of Customer Operations
Waterford, Ireland /
Customer Operations /
Tegus is the leading market intelligence platform for key decision makers. We power some of the world’s most well-respected institutional investors, corporations, and consultancies through the largest and most comprehensive database of primary and market information. Our products and services enable clients to discover unmatched insights and answers to the most challenging questions they face to help them make better informed decisions.
The Director of Customer Operations at Tegus will be responsible for driving high customer satisfaction, exceptional project-level service scores, and high-quality content for the Tegus platform in the form of completed calls. This role will directly manage 2 senior managers, each of whom manages a team of 5 managers. Success in the role will be measured based on KPIs focused on increasing the number, quality, and speed of expert recommendations, decreasing turnaround times, driving an increase in service engagement, earning high NPS from customers, and earning high employee engagement scores.
- Develop the systems, metrics, and processes for the business unit to achieve and exceed monthly quotas and provide exceptional service levels for all customers.
- Ensure managers are coaching their teams to provide unmatched service and response times to customers and experts.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure a seamless customer experience between Sales and Operations, and strategize on opportunities to drive additional content.
- Work closely with the Head of Customer Operations to standardize and improve operations and execute on department-wide strategic initiatives.
- Oversee and be involved in the interviewing and hiring process for roles within your vertical, with a focus on building the leadership team within your function. Coach managers to assess, recruit and retain A+ talent.
- Identify opportunities for personal and professional growth and development for individuals within the department. Drive strong employee engagement scores and low voluntary employee turnover.
- Prior experience managing managers and leading large teams.
- Ability to effectively train, coach, and mentor managers to drive world-class service and results.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of senior leadership and with multiple departments.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Get-it-done mindset: able to handle stress well, humble, and scrappy.
- Open-minded and curious listener who is able to pick up context quickly and can navigate ambiguity to get to the heart of the problem.
- Self-starter attitude who can initiate and drive large initiatives from concept to completion.
Benefits & Perks
- Two percent match of base salary for pension plan.
- Health Insurance for you and your immediate family.
- Life Assurance and Income Protection will be provided by Irish Life Assurance.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Unlimited annual leave.
*HQ will be in zip codes X91 X3KF or X91 D8CW
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Tegus we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Tegus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Tegus complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Tegus expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.