Senior Manager, Customer Operations
Waterford, Ireland /
Customer Operations /
Tegus is the leading market intelligence platform for key decision makers. We power some of the world’s most well-respected institutional investors, corporations, and consultancies through the largest and most comprehensive database of primary and market information. Our products and services enable clients to discover unmatched insights and answers to the most challenging questions they face to help them make better informed decisions.
The mission for this role is to hire, coach, and develop a team of Account Managers and Analyst Managers to deliver exceptional service to all customers and experts and effectively prioritize and execute on project requests. The Senior Manager will be responsible for coaching Account Managers to monitor and drive high-quality service scores for each customer and identify opportunities to increase engagement and call volume within their customer base. Additionally, this individual will coach Analyst Managers, each of whom will manage a team of 6-8 analysts, with the goal of developing world-class people leaders and driving exceptional results for our customers. This role will require the ability to creatively approach gaps in service levels and overall output and identify, test, and roll out new processes to drive measurable improvements. This person should be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, and collaborative environment while modeling and instilling Tegus’ values and culture in their team.
- Develop, manage, and incentivize Account Managers to direct their team members in achieving and exceeding key metrics on customer call projects, and driving call engagement and completed calls quarter over quarter.
- Coach Account Managers to provide unmatched service and response time to customers while promoting strong pipeline management and influencing outcomes.
- Develop and coach Analyst Managers to steer their team members to achieve and exceed monthly call quotas and hit exceptional service metrics on all customer call projects.
- Interview, hire, and develop (post-onboarding training) a team of Account Managers and Analyst Managers who ramp to full contribution within 12 weeks.
- Compile weekly/monthly team reports, conduct 1:1’s, and conduct regular quality assurance reviews.
- Work closely with the Director of Operations to provide feedback and execute on department-wide initiatives.
- 3+ years managing and leading a team. Experience managing other managers is preferred.
- Effectively train, coach, and mentor Account Managers to ensure delivery of world-class service and drive customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Ability to effectively train and coach managers to train and coach their teams to drive delivery of world-class service and ensure all KPIs are met.
- Interact effectively with all levels of management and with multiple departments.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Get-it-done mindset: able to handle stress well, humble, and scrappy.
- Open-minded and curious listener who is able to pick up context quickly and can navigate ambiguity to get to the heart of the problem.
- Self-starter attitude who can initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and assume responsibility for quality results with minimal supervision.
Benefits & Perks
- Two percent match of base salary for pension plan.
- Health Insurance for you and your immediate family.
- Life Assurance and Income Protection will be provided by Irish Life Assurance.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Unlimited annual leave.
*HQ will be in zip codes X91 X3KF or X91 D8CW
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Tegus we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Tegus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Tegus complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Tegus expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.