Head of Content
Chicago, IL /
Marketing – Product Marketing /
Tegus is the leading market intelligence platform for key decision makers. We power some of the world’s most well-respected institutional investors, corporations, and consultancies through the largest and most comprehensive database of primary and market information. Our products and services enable clients to discover unmatched insights and answers to the most challenging questions they face to help them make better informed decisions.
As the Head of Content at Tegus, you will play a pivotal role in driving the company's content strategy to position us as a thought leader in the investment research and fintech space. By creating compelling and informative content, you will engage with institutional investors, build brand loyalty, increase customer engagement, and educate readers on investment topics and Tegus products. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative company that is transforming the way institutional investors access and utilize research software. The ideal candidate for this role is a process-oriented person with strong writing and editing abilities who also thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive content marketing strategy that aligns with the company's goals and targets institutional investors.
- Collaborate with a team of customers, content creators, demand gen marketers, PMMs, and designers, to understand customer needs and translate them into compelling content.
- Identify and research industry trends, market insights, and competitor analysis to inform content strategy and drive thought leadership.
- Create and manage an editorial calendar that incorporates a mix of content formats, such as articles, white-papers, case studies, videos, webinars, and infographics.
- Oversee the development and distribution of content through various channels, including the company website, blog, social media, email campaigns, and industry publications.
- Monitor content performance and leveraging analytics tools to track key metrics, optimize content, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to gather insights and develop thought leadership content that positions the company as an industry leader.
- Ensure brand consistency and adherence to company guidelines in all content produced.
- Stay up to date with industry best practices and emerging trends in content marketing and fintech to continuously improve the company's content strategy.
- Proven track record of at least 8 years in content marketing, preferably in the financial services, trading & investing, or global fintech industries.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful content marketing strategies that drive customer engagement, lead generation, and brand awareness.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and mentor content creators.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to convey complex information in a clear and compelling manner.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with a high level of teamwork.
- Proficiency in leveraging content management systems (CMS), analytics tools, and marketing automation platforms.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and experience optimizing content for search engines.
- Creative mindset with the ability to think strategically and develop innovative content ideas.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Collaborative and team-oriented mindset with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of the institutional investor landscape, financial markets, and investment research is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan with an employer match.
- Paid parental leave for all parents.
- All employees are granted equity through our Restricted Stock Units (RSU) Program.
- Unlimited paid vacation, flexible work hours, and 10 observed paid holidays per year.
- Employer funded long-term disability.
- Fantastic culture with regular virtual company-wide events, including cooking classes, yoga, meditation and more.
- Generous employee referral bonus program.
- The opportunity to attend peer-nominated quarterly DEI events.
- Working for a thriving, performance-based company that values promoting from within, career advancement and transparency.
- And for candidates in Chicago:
- The option to work from a state of the art office in the heart of Chicago’s Loop featuring standing desks, nursing parent rooms, gender neutral bathrooms, subsidized gym access, and full amenity floor.
- Commuter benefits & a fully stocked kitchen with rotating snacks and beverages.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Tegus we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Tegus is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment visas at this time.
Tegus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Tegus complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Tegus expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.