Chicago, IL /
Tegus is the leading market intelligence platform for key decision makers. We power some of the world’s most well-respected institutional investors, corporations, and consultancies through the largest and most comprehensive database of primary and market information. Our products and services enable clients to discover unmatched insights and answers to the most challenging questions they face to help them make better informed decisions.
Tegus facilitates extremely valuable calls between our clients and experts. Given the proprietary insights in these conversations, compliance is critical to our business, and a key component of our value add. You’ll be on the front lines, ensuring our policies and procedures are correctly enforced before and after all Tegus calls.
- Act as a self-starter within a flat, start-up environment, while working closely with a small, and highly collaborative compliance team.
- Format, proofread, and screen call transcripts, redacting any customer identifiable information and highlighting any compliance risks (including material nonpublic information or confidential information).
- Work with Tegus Advisors to resolve all compliance flags re: material nonpublic information, and personal/identifiable information.
- Document any instances where Tegus sourcing guidelines are not adhered to.
- Complete due diligence review of each call and work with the Operations Team to ensure accurate data.
- 1-2 years of experience as a paralegal, legal assistant, compliance analyst, or similar is preferred, but not required.
- Acute attention to detail with proofreading, drafting, and investigative/research experience.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks, manage time, and remain highly organized.
- Skilled in project management, and able to execute deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in working cross-functionally, and thrives in a team environment.
- Coachable, with a willingness to learn and improve.
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans, plus a 401k match.
- Generous paid parental leave for all parents.
- Unlimited paid vacation.
- Employer funded long-term disability.
- The opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a thriving growth-stage company and make a big impact on our business.
- Fantastic culture with regular virtual company-wide events, including cooking classes, yoga, meditation, and more.
- Upon returning to the office, we also offer commuter benefits & a fully stocked kitchen with rotating snacks and beverages.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Tegus we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Tegus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Tegus complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Tegus expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.