EMEA Account Executive
Sales – Account Executives /
Tegus is the leading market intelligence platform for key decision makers. We power some of the world’s most well-respected institutional investors, corporations, and consultancies through the largest and most comprehensive database of primary and market information. Our products and services enable clients to discover unmatched insights and answers to the most challenging questions they face to help them make better informed decisions.
As an EMEA Account Executive, you will be the quarterback of the entire sales funnel, including sourcing, qualifying, and providing trials, with the ultimate goal of closing subscription clients. Tegus is a rapidly growing fin-tech firm that is disrupting a multibillion-dollar industry. As a result, the right person for this role will want to participate firsthand in scaling a world-class business by quickly learning our product suite and mission, and selling to qualified leads by evangelizing our missions to investors, all while maintaining a consistent track record of unapologetically exceeding your quota.
- Successfully complete sales and product training and be ready to start closing opportunities within the first 8 weeks on the job.
- Continue to maintain a steep learning curve throughout your entire tenure.
- Own the entire sales funnel including sourcing, qualifying, providing trials, and closing customers.
- Collaborate with the entire team, including client operations managers and product, to increase engagement, turn opportunities into deals, and scale the insights you discover on the front line.
- Collect insights on all closed opportunities, including sales and losses, and share accordingly in Salesforce.
- Successfully exceed annual sales quotas.
- At least 2 years of successfully selling enterprise software or services, as evidenced by consistently being a top performer on your team and/or exceeding quota.
- Interest in selling enterprise software or service to buy-side investors / institutional investors and knowledge of, or desire to gain deep knowledge of the finance and stock market domains.
- Excellent customer empathy and experience selling to sophisticated clients with complex business needs.
- Excitement to be the goal scorer and desire to be a part of a winning organization. Incredibly strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Eagerness to continuously grow, improve your skills, and invite constructive criticism.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Tegus we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Tegus is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment visas at this time.
Tegus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Tegus complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Tegus expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.