Waterford, Ireland /
Customer Operations /
Tegus is the leading market intelligence platform for key decision makers. We power some of the world’s most well-respected institutional investors, corporations, and consultancies through the largest and most comprehensive database of primary and market information. Our products and services enable clients to discover unmatched insights and answers to the most challenging questions they face to help them make better informed decisions.
Account Managers consistently deliver value to Tegus customers by learning about their priorities and preferences, building trust, and guiding them on how to best leverage the Tegus content platform and expert call services, ultimately ensuring that Tegus is an irreplaceable part of their research process. Account Managers serve as the primary point of contact for all project-related work coming from their customers, and as the “quarterback” for their pod of analysts to ensure their customers receive high-quality experts within a reasonable time frame.
- Be responsible for the satisfaction of 30-50 Tegus customers.
- Oversee multiple projects simultaneously from initiation to completion, and provide regular updates to customers and feedback to analysts.
- Coordinate with Analysts to schedule calls between the subject matter experts they’ve sourced and your customers.
- Occasionally working cross-functionally with other departments, including Product & Design, Sales, and Compliance, to provide feedback and ideas on how we can improve the customer and employee experience.
- A track record of tremendous success in customer success, account management, customer-facing project management, or similar.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized, with the ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects with multiple customers within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the confidence to engage with C-level executives.
- Energy, enthusiasm and a positive attitude (we have fun here, we want you to also!)
- Coachable, with a willingness to learn and improve.
Benefits & Perks
- Two percent match of base salary for pension plan.
- Health Insurance for you and your immediate family.
- Life Assurance and Income Protection will be provided by Irish Life Assurance.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Unlimited annual leave.
*HQ will be in zip codes X91 X3KF or X91 D8CW
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Tegus we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Tegus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Tegus complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Tegus expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.