Operations – Human Resources /
Teleport is a pioneer in environment-free computing. It enables engineers to quickly access any computing resource anywhere on the planet. Our open source products provide a Unified Access Plane for developers and security professionals seeking to simplify secure access to servers, applications, and data across all environments. Teleport is a rapidly growing Y-Combinator company well-funded by additional top-tier investors. We value our craft, a work-life balance, and embrace a culture of mutual respect.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience to help us grow our team. This is currently a remote opportunity where you would be working primarily from your home. We do plan on reopening offices in Oakland, Seattle, and Toronto when it is safe to do so but your presence in the office is not mandatory. A successful candidate will closely collaborate with the leadership team to identify hiring needs, meet and report on recruiting KPIs and manage the pipeline. You will also network with potential candidates to promote our brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best people, even those who are “not looking.”
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and implement the overall recruiting strategy.
- Maintain a recruiting dashboard with KPIs and report to the executive team.
- Manage our recruiting pipeline and the applicant tracking system.
- Comfortably present and promote our technology and our company culture.
- Write and post technical and other job descriptions.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities.
- Assist in onboarding new hires.
- Promote the company’s reputation as a great place to work.
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
What you'll bring:
- 2-4 years of work experience hiring for technical roles
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand, explain and evaluate job requirements for engineering, product management, developer relations roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, platinum level healthcare insurance, 401k matching, and a great place to work.
Teleport is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classifications protected by federal, state, or local law.