Marketing – Marketing /
We are looking for a Web Developer to join our team. We need someone with a deep understanding of the developer audience, an expert on SEO, Google Search Console, and Tag Manager to optimize and own the user journey on our website. This hands-on position should feel comfortable with CSS and front-end development and have the ability to define and increase our conversion cycles by utilizing A/B testing and site optimization strategies.
The Web Developer needs to work cross-functionally with product marketing, product management, design, and engineering to execute innovative strategies to optimize the buyer’s journey.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Own the user (developer) journey on the website, including experiments around website flow, landing page A/B testing, and UX to increase downloads and signups for our products
- Implement changes on the website using our website tools (Hugo) — experience in HTML and CSS a must
- Define strong SEO content initiatives to ensure broad exposure and relevance of our content and promote SEO within the company (The ideal candidate should understand our place in the market, but content writing will primarily be outside their responsibilities)
- Own the organic funnel and manage a paid search agency to efficiently achieve conversion funnel optimization
What you'll bring:
- Strong SEO experience on how to implement best practices for increased organic search traffic
- Experience in increasing traffic and conversion rates for technology-based SaaS products and solutions, or working at product-led growth companies is a big plus!
- Prior experience with testing and analytics tools. Familiarity with our marketing tool stack (Marketo, Salesforce) is a plus.
- Energetic, scrappy, no task is beneath you; this is both a strategic role and a “doing” role