Director of Product, Teleport Cloud
Product – Product /
Teleport is a pioneer in environment-free computing. It enables engineers to quickly access any computing resource anywhere on the planet. Our open source products provide a Unified Access Plane for developers and security professionals seeking to simplify secure access to servers, applications, and data across all environments. Teleport is a rapidly growing Y-Combinator company well-funded by additional top-tier investors. We value our craft, a work-life balance, and embrace a culture of mutual respect.
In this role, you will be responsible for the direction, user experience and revenue of Teleport Cloud.
In this position, you will:
- Report directly to the CTO and define and execute the roadmap and technical strategy of Teleport Cloud.
- Learn from our customers to make the product user experience better.
- Work with Product marketing on adoption and revenue of the self service Cloud offering.
- Partner with the engineering team to define and deliver a roadmap.
- You have a successful track of building and running SaaS products in a rapidly changing startup environment.
- You have worked with infrastructure and security products before.
- You are an ex-engineer with strong understanding of security and infrastructure.
- You enjoy working with people and have strong management and leadership skills.
What to expect once you apply:
- We will send you a 20-30 minute programming quiz.
- You will join 30 minute intro call and we will walk you through the compensation, interview process and requirements.
- You will go through a series of interviews with sales, product and engineering, ranging from technical and infrastructure questions to go to market and sales strategy questions.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, platinum level healthcare insurance, 401k matching, and a great place to work.
Teleport is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classifications protected by federal, state, or local law.