Senior Channel Sales Manager
Sales – Sales /
Teleport is the market leader in Identity-Native Infrastructure Access Management. Every company must protect its critical computing infrastructure from hackers and other bad actors. The problem is that most rely on outdated access solutions that use passwords and other shared secrets which are #1 source of data breach. Teleport replaces these outdated access solutions with more secure identity, making the happy path for engineers the secure path. By replacing insecure shared secrets like passwords, keys and tokens with true identity based on biometrics and security modules, Teleport delivers phishing-proof zero trust for every engineer and service connected to a company's global infrastructure.
Teleport is used by leading companies including Elastic, Snowflake, Doordash and NASDAQ and recently raised $110M at a $1.1B valuation in a funding round led by Bessemer Venture Partners with participation from Insight Partners, Kleiner Perkins and S28 Capital. We are headquartered in Oakland, California, but embrace a remote-first work culture for many roles.
We're also proud of our numerous awards recognizing business and culture leadership including "Inc. 5000 America's Fastest Growing Private Company", "2022 Certified Great Place to Work" and Comparably's 2022 "Best Company Culture; Best CEOs for Diversity; Best Perks & Benefits and Best Compensation" award.
Teleport is seeking a dynamic builder who has the cross functional sales and marketing skills to recruit, enable and grow partner ecosystems (both cloud and channel partners) to drive revenue. This individual will be aligned to the Teleport vice president of partnerships and alliances and working closely with the sales teams in the region to support co-sell with cloud partners (AWS), channel partners and internal account executives and sales teams.
The Channel Sales Manager will be a key member of the partner ecosystem sales team and will have responsibility for the overall partner sourced pipeline and bookings number with a focus in North America.
What you'll be doing:
- Own partner sourced (partner originated) pipeline and revenue (quota) number in region
- Recruit, on-board and manage partners to drive co-sell
- Drive an established AWS GTM in North America, meeting or exceeding revenue and transaction goals
- Establish and build business plans for regional go-to partners that align to sales goal
- Present the Teleport portfolio and partner program benefits to partner leadership
- Continuously work with cross-functional teams to train/enable/certified partners in region
- Drive account mapping and regional sales meetings to build partner relationships
- Own regional partner MDF plans and budgets for accelerating end-user pipeline
- Monitor and report on sales and operational results based on OKRs
- Manage and drive partner engagement with internal sales organization for resell and co-sell
What you'll bring:
- Proven track records of sales over-performance
- 8-10 years partner/channel sales experience
- AWS co-sell field experience
- Key partner relationships and network within North America channel partners
- Strategic business and marketing planning capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven capacity to build strong relationships and close business with partners
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Must be self-motivated, have strong self-management skills and should demonstrate basic leadership qualities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
$149,600 - $279,000 a year
The typical starting Total Cash Compensation range for new hires in this role $149,600 - $220,000 for a level 4 and $189,000 - $279,000 for a level 5, which consists of a Base Salary plus a Target Commission. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Teleport is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classifications protected by federal, state, or local law.