Front End Engineer
Design – UX & Design /
Teleport is a pioneer in environment-free computing. It enables engineers to quickly access any computing resource anywhere on the planet. Our open source products provide a Unified Access Plane for developers and security professionals seeking to simplify secure access to servers, applications, and data across all environments. Teleport is a rapidly growing Y-Combinator company well-funded by additional top-tier investors. We value our craft, a work-life balance, and embrace a culture of mutual respect.
You will be joining the engineering team of Teleport.
Here is why we love this job ourselves, and hope you will enjoy it too:
- You are creating the user experience for all new customers who are learning about Teleport and using our products.
- You’ll work closely with our UX team and interact directly with the designers in charge of our brand and UI for the product.
- Most of the code you will write will be open source.
- Our products are loved by their users, you’ll get to talk to some of them on Slack.
- We practice thorough code reviews and have an open design process.
Here are some of the example projects you may be working on:
- Creating react components with Typescript for Developer documentation and the Flagship website
- Optimizing our site for a variety of display sizes
- Managing and reviewing requests for our Docs and Website Github repos
- Developing/Integrating a CMS system allows for non-technical users to submit content for the blog and other common pages.
- Working with design to implement new beautifully designed pages and templates.
Once you apply:
- We will send you a 30 minute programming quiz
- We will invite you to a 30 minute Zoom call and walk through the compensation and hiring process.
- You will join our slack channel and submit a test coding challenge in Typescript on the frontend using Github
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, platinum level healthcare insurance, 401k matching, and a great place to work.
Teleport is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classifications protected by federal, state, or local law.