EMEA (DACH) Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) - Remote UK/IRE - Native German Speaker
Sales – Sales Development /
Teleport is the market leader in Identity-Native Infrastructure Access Management. Every company must protect its critical computing infrastructure from hackers and other bad actors. The problem is that most rely on outdated access solutions that use passwords and other shared secrets which are #1 source of data breach. Teleport replaces these outdated access solutions with more secure identity, making the happy path for engineers the secure path. By replacing insecure shared secrets like passwords, keys and tokens with true identity based on biometrics and security modules, Teleport delivers phishing-proof zero trust for every engineer and service connected to a company's global infrastructure.
Teleport is used by leading companies including Elastic, Snowflake, Doordash and NASDAQ and recently raised $110M at a $1.1B valuation in a funding round led by Bessemer Venture Partners with participation from Insight Partners, Kleiner Perkins and S28 Capital. We are headquartered in Oakland, California, but embrace a remote-first work culture for many roles.
We're also proud of our numerous awards recognizing business and culture leadership including "Inc. 5000 America's Fastest Growing Private Company", "2022 Certified Great Place to Work" and Comparably's 2022 "Best Company Culture; Best CEOs for Diversity; Best Perks & Benefits and Best Compensation" award.
We have a large Total Addressable Market — anyone that manages and operates server fleets, applications across cloud providers or deploys to internal data centers (i.e., almost all successful companies). As an SDR, you will drive pipeline by identifying, engaging and qualifying leads that are looking for help to solve these problems. You will also prospect into a list of strategic accounts. You will be asked to think creatively about finding potential leads, as well as leverage traditional lead generation techniques in order to build the top of the sales funnel and transition leads to our Sales team.
Our Teleport Sales Development Mission:
- Build a consistent pipeline.
- Provide relevant value to future customers.
- Enable the next Teleport leaders.
We Are Looking for Someone Who Is:
- Experienced: have 1 -2 years experience as an Enterprise Sales Development Representative, preferably at a SaaS company
- Strategic: able to strategize with Sales peer to schedule conversation with new Enterprise accounts
- Quick Learner: able to grasp new technical concepts quickly
- Collaborative Team Player: able to collaborate with your team and other teams
- Passionate: loves the craft/process and providing the best experience for the prospect
- Organized: able to manage pipeline of multiple prospects within multiple accounts in a consistent, repeatable way
- Adaptable: understands that start ups can change quickly and able to adapt to changes quickly
- Coachable: able to take constructive criticism and turn it into something great to further your career goals
- Critical and Creative Thinker: able to critically think and think outside of the box to solve problems
What We Ask of You:
- Support the DACH, BeNeLux, and Nordics regions
- Schedule meetings with key stakeholders from three sources
- Qualifying Inbound requests
- Qualifying Marketing Qualified Leads
- Outbound prospecting to qualified accounts
- Collaborate with your Account Executive on strategic accounts and to refine call and messaging strategies
- Try different channels (call/email/social) and use your data to leverage the most effective ones
- Establish best practices and efficient processes
- Work closely with Account Executives to refine call and messaging strategies
- Identify trends from prospective customers to share with the product, marketing, and customer success teams
- Track all sales activity in our CRM (Salesforce) and or/Outreach
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of Meetings Completed
What Success Looks Like:
- Month 1: 4 week structured onboarding that helps you learn the market, the personas, the tools, the problems that Teleport helps solve; start reaching out to prospects before the end of the month
- Month 2: On a half quota, figuring out the best way to use the tools at your disposal to ramp up your territory
- Month 3: Now on a full quota, your process is up and running and you are on your way to building a personal prospecting pipeline machine
Tools We Have For You:
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Qualified Chat
- Qualified Signals
How We Behave:
- We write it down
- We are professionals
- We start simple and iterate
- We are drivers, not passengers
- We are builders
- We lift each other up
- We assume the principal of charity
- We value each other’s time
Teleport is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classifications protected by federal, state, or local law.