Boston (MA) or Mishawaka (IN) or Minnetonka (MN)
Join a high-performing, tight-knit team at a fast-growing company that is using the Internet of Things (IOT) to transform how organizations sense, monitor, and make decisions. SmartSense’s wireless sensors, cloud-based platform, and analytics help organizations solve important challenges. Our products are pioneering digital food safety, remotely monitoring medications, and providing supply chain visibility. Our systems enable real-time sensor-driven decisions at over 60,000 organizations in 75 countries, including at Walmart, CVS Health, SpaceX, Apple, Coca Cola, McDonald’s, and the US Department of State.
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Program Manager to own the planning and coordination of new customer deployments. We have a product that is leading the movement to the connected enterprise: your job will be to drive deployments for the world’s largest companies and help us meet and exceed our targets.
We’re building a world-class program management organization and assembling the right team to scale aggressively. As Program Manager, you will be responsible for planning and managing the end-to-end deployment of remote monitoring systems. You will work closely with large customers to develop a deployment plan that will complement their organization and priorities. You will collaborate with and coordinate cross-functional teams from business development, field services, supply chain management, and support to impress customers with a world-class deployment process. You will own the project time and action plan, and use a project management tool to monitor progress and ensure timely completion of all deployment details. Finally, you will keep a keen eye out for improvement opportunities and work cross-functionally to iterate on our experience and implement improvements.
Our incoming coworker is self-motivated, highly organized, detail-oriented, and people-centric. It's critical that you have hands-on experience with program or project management and can immediately begin managing high-profile programs. We are looking for someone who has expertise in managing complex projects, as well as a passion for doing things right.
Within One Month, You’ll…
- Learn about our products, our customers, our target audience, our messaging/positioning and our differentiation.
- Get up to speed on our systems and processes, and work with our On-boarding and Customer Support teams to understand the entire customer life cycle.
- Ride shotgun on an enterprise-level deployment to get a feel for the game.
- Take over a key component of a major customer roll out to add immediate value to the team.
Within Six Months, You’ll…
- Completely own a customer-related initiative, including developing and managing the time and action.
- Make recommendations for improvements to our methodologies.
- Plan, execute, and review an enterprise-level program deployment with one of our key customers, making process improvements and gaining institutional knowledge along the way.
Within Twelve Months, You’ll…
- Share the results and feedback from your PM initiatives across departments to drive process improvements, cost savings, and added value to the customer.
- Maintain knowledge of best practices and teach them to rest of team.
- Ensure that our Program Management organization is scaling with our growing customer base.
- Help train new Program Managers.
SmartSense by Digi builds internet connected sensors and software that enable organizations to automatically monitor, track, and analyze sensor data for quality control, compliance, and operational efficiency. Our team is motivated to improve the world by providing real-time information that ensures medication and food safety. Our Vaccine Monitoring Initiative donates one system for each system we sell, so that a healthcare clinic in need can monitor life-saving vaccines. We endeavor to be both the best in the world at what we do, as well as, to be the best for the world because of how we do it; if you’re the right candidate, we will reach that goal together – and have a great time doing it!
SmartSense by Digi is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.