Solution Support Specialist
Digi International (NASDAQ: DGII) is a leading global provider of business and mission-critical Internet of Things (IoT) and M2M products and services. We help our customers create next-generation connected products and deploy and manage critical communications infrastructures in demanding environments with high levels of security, relentless reliability and bulletproof performance. Founded in 1985, we’ve helped our customers connect over 100 million things, and growing.
We are looking for a customer-centric, detail-oriented team member to WOW our customers. Your primary role would be to help support our customers with their SmartSense by Digi software and hardware by way of troubleshooting and educating them on how best to leverage our products.
To excel in this environment, you will need to a primary combination of two things: love working with customers and enjoy working with data and turning it into information. Many of our customers are industry leaders and have high expectations of our solutions. Your role would be to provide an exceptional level of insight and support.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Learn about SmartSense by Digi's philosophies and approach's in customer delight.
- Learn and help customers troubleshoot and navigate through SmartSense by Digi's software and hardware in an articulate way over the phone and via email.
- Understanding best practices of leveraging our products based on our customer industry.
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Take ownership of technical issues and take our customers’ problems, puzzles, bugs etc through completion form beginning to end while maintaining SLA’s and KPI's.
- Regularly document troubleshooting steps and problem resolution steps for the support team and our customer base to learn from.
- Collaborate with different teams such as project management, on-boarding, engineering, to ensure major implementations have a high success rate.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Identify and team up with internal Development to recreate, document, and assess potential issues, feature enhancements, and ways to streamline workflows
- Be experience in Agile methodology and tools such as JIRA
- · Learn to follow and maintain a streamlined bug filing and resolution process
- · Taking lead in resolving and streamlining technical challenges and efficiencies
SmartSense by Digi builds internet connected sensors and software that enable organizations to automatically monitor, track, and analyze sensor data for quality control, compliance, and operational efficiency. Our team is motivated to improve the world by providing real-time information that ensures medication and food safety. Our Vaccine Monitoring Initiative donates one system for each system we sell, so that a healthcare clinic in need can monitor life-saving vaccines. We endeavor to be both the best in the world at what we do, as well as, to be the best for the world because of how we do it; if you’re the right candidate, we will reach that goal together – and have a great time doing it!
SmartSense by Digi is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.