Healthcare Solution Support Supervisor
Digi International (NASDAQ: DGII) is a leading global provider of business and mission-critical Internet of Things (IoT) and M2M products and services. We help our customers create next-generation connected products and deploy and manage critical communications infrastructures in demanding environments with high levels of security, relentless reliability and bulletproof performance. Founded in 1985, we’ve helped our customers connect over 100 million things, and growing.
We are looking for a customer-centric, detail-oriented team member to WOW our customers. Your primary role would be to lead the Healthcare & Pharmacy Support Team and help support our customers with their Digi SmartSense Software and Hardware by troubleshooting and educating them on how best to leverage our products. You will you will managing some of the market leaders in Healthcare and Pharmacy and must have an ability to compile analytics, data metrics, and achieve mission crucial goals. You will also take part in Quarterly Business Reviews with these Fortune 500 companies discussing their customer experience, while also finding ways to ensure ongoing success.
To excel in this environment, you will need a primary combination of three things: love working with customers, love leading a fun fast pace team, and enjoy working with data and turning it into information. Many of our customers are industry leaders and have high expectations of our solutions. Your role would be to provide an exceptional level of insight and support.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Learn about our products hardware, software and firmware
- Lead weekly meetings with your Healthcare Support Team
- Understanding best practices of leveraging our products based on our customer industry
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Take ownership of technical issues and take our customers’ problems, puzzles, bugs etc through completion form beginning to end while maintaining SLA’s and KPI’s
- Regularly document and improve our troubleshooting steps and problem resolution steps for the support team and our customer base to learn from
- Collaborate with different teams such as project management and onboarding to ensure major implementations have a high success rate
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Identify and team up with internal Development to recreate, document, and assess potential issues, feature enhancements, and ways to streamline workflows
- Be experience in Agile methodology and tools such as JIRA and Netsuite
- Learn to follow and maintain a streamlined bug filing and resolution process
- Taking lead in resolving and streamlining technical challenges and efficiencies
This opportunity allows you to build this organization in Healthcare Support. You will get to sign your name in the cement of the foundation of what’s to come.
SmartSense by Digi builds internet connected sensors and software that enable organizations to automatically monitor, track, and analyze sensor data for quality control, compliance, and operational efficiency. Our team is motivated to improve the world by providing real-time information that ensures medication and food safety. Our Vaccine Monitoring Initiative donates one system for each system we sell, so that a healthcare clinic in need can monitor life-saving vaccines. We endeavor to be both the best in the world at what we do, as well as, to be the best for the world because of how we do it; if you’re the right candidate, we will reach that goal together – and have a great time doing it!
SmartSense is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.