Senior C++ Engineer
San Francisco /
As a Senior C++ Engineer for Tempo, you will help us improve the stability and performance of the pipeline that powers our computer vision systems, tracking and analyzing the technique of our customers during their workouts. You'll work tightly with our Computer Vision team, contributing to the core software running on our product as well as GUI tools that help us develop new product features. You'll also work with our data collection team to optimize our cloud tools for storage and analysis of our extensive human motion dataset.
- 3+ years professional experience developing C++
- Fluency with C++17
- Comfortable with modern multithreading primitives and techniques
- Expertise in modern CMake
- Experience with C++ test, CI/CD, and code quality standards
- Passion for optimized, well-covered code and using types to prevent developer error
- 5+ years professional experience developing C++
- Software architecture skills
- Familiarity with basic OpenGL, DirectX, and 3D graphics programming
Tempo is a next-generation home fitness system – and the first and only weight training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer, more effective, and safer workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Pivot enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide targeted feedback in real-time. Our flagship product is a combination hardware, software, and content-streaming device that packages an immersive 42” touchscreen display, competition-grade weight set, and other accessories in a sleek, free-standing industrial design.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Tempo's all-star team includes alumni from Google, YouTube, Netflix, Airbnb, Pixar, and Orangetheory, backed by $17.5M in Series A funding from Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, DCM, and Signal Fire.