San Francisco /
Tempo is the first home fitness system that tracks your motion and gives you instant feedback to improve your form—providing a more effective and safer workout. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo counts your reps, recommends weights, and enables expert trainers to guide you in real-time. Our flagship product, the Tempo Studio, is a complete home gym that packages a 42" HD touchscreen that streams live and on-demand class, a 115 lb weight set, and other accessories in a sleek, free-standing design.
Founded in 2019 and based in San Francisco, Tempo’s mission is to bring the hands-on guidance of quality personal training into your home—empowering you to hit your fitness goals on your terms. The all-star fit tech team includes alums from Apple, Google, Netflix, Tesla, Lyft, Orangetheory, Equinox, and TRX, and is backed by $18.8M in funding from leading investors including Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, DCM, and SignalFire.
We’re looking for a Product Analyst to own analytics and analysis specifically supporting our growing product team. You will work closely with product leadership to provide data-driven insights and help identify the best opportunities to increase engagement for Tempo’s products. If you’re passionate about fitness and want to join a fast growing startup, then we would love to meet you!
What You'll Do:
- Partner with product managers to understand business strategy, challenges and goals in efforts to discover areas for optimization and opportunity.
- Deliver deep-dive analysis of product features and experiences, while putting forward hypotheses and recommendations for future initiatives and programs.
- Define metric calculations, partnering with Operations and Product in developing self-serve dashboards to monitor KPIs and success metrics.
- Utilize proprietary and third-party tools to report and analyze product, customer, pricing and revenue data
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a quantitative focused analyst or analytics role in a fast-paced data-driven environment.
- Expert fluency in SQL-based data manipulation. Experience in scripting with SQL, extracting large sets of data, and design of ETL flows
- Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to learn quickly
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain complex analyses to both technical and non-technical audiences.